💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Madonna Vs Beyonce: Who's better dancer?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
29 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Gaga obviously. @ me when either of them can do this 

giphy.gif

ubq00.jpg

:awesome::poot:

ZephyrInTheSky

Theyre both good just very different. Madonna looks more professional imo, Beyonce just has more energy.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

The MDNA tour was incredibly physical and demanding in terms of choreography and theatrics, AND she was 54 or 55 at the time and pulled some really incredible moves every single night without a hitch. If you go back to earlier in her career - Confessions, Blond Ambition - it's just mind blowing how good of a dancer she is.

Adding to that, Madonna never likes to repeat the same choreography so in every tour she reinvents her songs and choreography, so it's always fresh and new. So no, for me there's no comparison. 

She's 59 now, so I don't expect the same physical stamina she had 10 or 20 years ago, but in terms of showmanship and performance, she puts many of her younger peers way behind her. Don't count her out just yet. :classy:

1 hour ago, Citrine said:

Bey, obviously. :awkney:

obviously, madge is more skilled and versatile than beyonce :awkney:

Some of you saying Madonna being the better dancer is a joke-- you are literally a joke.:selena:

Madonna is 100x the better dancer in terms of agility, technicality.... You can't compare Beyonce and Madonna at different ages. Compare them both at 36 and Beyonce looks like a toddler shaking her ass beside Madge lol. :emma:

Archived