Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lana "Get Free" vs Radiohead "Creep"

PeachJug

Featured Posts

youandi
2 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

I live in Washington and have been to several filming sites... Completely by accident as I've never even seen one episode

Really jealous that you've been to some of the locations. Not sure if I'd like it though, it might be too surreal!

If recommend the show if you ever get the chance, but start with the original run ;)

Bad Kids

radiohead sound like this too:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

tomsches

I love Lana, but Creep is one of the most important songs of its genre and basically shaped an entire decade

Oriane
On 01/12/2017 at 12:54 AM, youandi said:

Yeah, I dunno if they're exactly the same or just the same chord progression.

ANY FANS OF TWIN PEAKS? Get Free chorus instrumental sounds like the guitar in the Twin Peaks theme tune!

I never noticed. But it's just a few guitar chords so I don't think it's very similar, guita chord sounds sound like guitar chord sounds, that's all.

On 01/12/2017 at 1:02 AM, Chrastapher said:

Yeah pretty similar, just like Tomorrow Never Came sounds sorta like “Something” by The Beatles (which was obviously intentional) 

You're right, I just noticed Sean Lennon's part sounded like Something :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived