Grammys Jay Z mess

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varo Yan
30 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Jay Z getting 8 Grammy nominations seems „a bit“ weird to me.. :huh: with nominations for AOTY, SOTY and ROTY 

How much do you think he had to pay the Recording Academy to achieve this? :giggle:

not less than 8,OOO,OOO dollars :nails: I really think that

MonsterPaws
11 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

If jay got one nomination y’all would still  be saying he bought it. Never change ggd

i highly doubt they would.

A couple of nominations, fine.

But 8?? For an album that was in the spotlight for like 2 seconds? Nope. It got acclaim, but so did other albums.

It's highly likely something sketchy took place.

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

i highly doubt they would.

A couple of nominations, fine.

But 8?? For an album that was in the spotlight for like 2 seconds? Nope.

8 well deserved nominations. The album is amazing and got high praise from critics. Plus every category it was nominated for was pretty logical. 

NintendoMONSTER
18 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

If jay got one nomination y’all would still  be saying he bought it. Never change ggd

No, that‘s not true! I like Jay Z, but i do not see him getting 8 noms for this album.... Especially for the main categories... 

OliverViennese

I'm sorry, but I can't with y'all at coming for Beyoncé again and again and again. Lemonade was AMAZING and it'd have deserved to win over the - not so great - Adele album. And I say this as someone who LIKES Adele. But her record paled in comparison concerning critical acclaim and cultural impact! 

How is it, that THIS is what you're talking about and not shitty stuff like Despacito being nominated. Or last year... Justin Bieber nominated over David Bowie - are you ****ing kidding me?

Why the CONSTANT hate towards Beyoncé and her husband?!

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

PartySick
23 minutes ago, JusticeforVenus said:

GGD will never accept a good imterpretation of events. They will Wp you and all of your CHILDREN. They even eliminated the "Excuse me no" just because they had too much No in a place of Yes...  Be careful :sis:

You're not wrong :oprah: I'm writing your ban message as we speak :diane:

OT: Idk if payola has something to do with it but it is crazy :toofunny: I didn't even know the guy still made music. Last time I heard his name was in a Miley Cyrus song that I barely remember :poot: Party in the USA I think or something from Bangerz :poot:

But that's just me so :selena:

💚

BeIIadonna

Whos Jay Z? :reductive:

He released an album? Sounds like torture rather then peace :firega:

No grammys for him they all go too Mother Monster :staymad: 

Opulence

I don't understand the meltdowns. I fully agree it's one of the best albums this year, and I'm happy the grammys are not whitewashed like the oscars

Borislshere
4 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

No, that‘s not true! I like Jay Z, but i do not see him getting 8 noms for this album.... Especially for the main categories... 

No it’s definitely true. The carters can’t even breathe without y’all screaming overrated. 

Jay Z did not deserve the ROTY and SOTY nominations. One was not even a single and one was unknown :reductive: 

It is obvious he bought the nominations. Sorry not sorry.mp3 :queenga:

Runway
11 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

8 well deserved nominations. The album is amazing and got high praise from critics. Plus every category it was nominated for was pretty logical. 

A song that didn’t even chart nominated for ROTY logical ? Lol

Runway
4 minutes ago, Opulence said:

I don't understand the meltdowns. I fully agree it's one of the best albums this year, and I'm happy the grammys are not whitewashed like the oscars

Oh look they tricked you into thinking they are not racist

TheWitness
50 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I wish I could say what I think about the carter family, but unfortunately too many warning points already.

That the make awful music and are completely undeserving and clearly rule the illuminati :classy:

Host Of Lyricasism

Archived