💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Red and Blue Cover Enhancement

ZAIJHNZJEN

Featured Posts

ZAIJHNZJEN

I don't know if this is the right section to request something like this, sorry if it isn't.

Can someone please enhance the Red and Blue cover so it doesn't look too much like a scan? Like enhancing the colors, making it more clear or anything that could be done to make the artwork look better.

Here's the cover:

3MBTz.jpg

Just to give an idea, I would like something like this but more professionally made:

OIEFz.png

Please someone help me out! Thanks a lot in advance!

dontbesweet

I think this is a lot harder than it sounds, otherwise it'd have probably been done before.

ZAIJHNZJEN

I think this is a lot harder than it sounds, otherwise it'd have probably been done before.

I think so, too. But there are so many talented graphic artists here, I am sure someone is able to make it look better. I hate having this scan as a cover on my iTunes. :sick:

SnowWhite

I will :) Just give me a bit and I'll spiff it up for you. ;)

EDIT: I hope this is okay :)

stefanipreview.jpg

ZAIJHNZJEN

I will :) Just give me a bit and I'll spiff it up for you. ;)

EDIT: I hope this is okay :)

stefanipreview.jpg

It looks better than the scan! Thanks!

abercrombiescruffy

I prefer the scan; I dont like the distoriion but really good job =)

White Noise

I don't know if this is the right section to request something like this, sorry if it isn't.

Can someone please enhance the Red and Blue cover so it doesn't look too much like a scan? Like enhancing the colors, making it more clear or anything that could be done to make the artwork look better.

Is this any better ?

8amfy.jpg

HeyItsKyKy

There's not really much hope for that. It's not a great image to begin with, and there's a terrible stroke around "Stefani". I think it'd be better to just use a different cover.

Archived