A Star Is Born - Pre-order
đŸŽ€ Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets đŸŽ€
review

The Gaga Curse: Hollywood Creep Edition

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

In April I made a thread summarizing some of my favorite examples of the infamous "Gaga Curse" -- a mysterious phenomenon in which Gaga's mere existence has the power to wreak havoc on someone else's life.

In light of recent events, I couldn't help but wonder: did the "Gaga Curse" play a role in exposing of some of the celebs and politicians accused of sexual misconduct?
______
Gaga made eye contact with Kevin Spacey at Tony Bennett's 90th Birthday celebration. Muscle cars drove a truck right through his career less than a year later.

tumblr_odm3f6lC0i1t0t91ao2_1280.jpg

Just after she performed TIHTY at the 2016 Oscars, Gaga was spotted casting a spell on Harvey Weinstein while he had his back turned. He went on to win the Oscar for Best Downfall in a Motion Picture.

Gaga_10102017_.jpg

Gaga teamed up with producer and director Brett Ratner for the Love Bravery project before his allegations came to light. In a number of selfies she was seen mysteriously holding her hand above his head, as though she were calling upon the spirits of her ancestors to expose his a$$.

lady-gaga-brett-ratner-tgj-600x600.jpgC5cIvbUXQAISgj_.jpg

Gaga was heard chanting "Frankenstein...Frankenstein..." during a Joanne World Tour meet and greet, which sent her fans into a frenzy. A few weeks later, several women came out to accuse Senator Al Franken of groping them during meet and greets.

sexual-harassment-franken.jpg

Which prompted Trump to call him "Al Frankenstein" in a tweet

Last year Mark Ronson was interviewed by Charlie Rose, and discussed Gaga's 'upcoming' album. Charlie Rose is later exposed for sexually harassing his employees.

Louis CK features Gaga in a plot line of his show "Louie" back in 2011, in an episode where he tries to get Gaga tickets for his daughter. He is later accused of Dancing in Circles in front of unsuspecting women.

louis_ck.jpg

Lady Gaga touches former President George H.W. Bush's shoulder during a photo op. He is later accused of grabbing 8 women's butts during photo ops.

1060x600-add733e37ce0b03bb839d302b186f44

Russell Simmons, co-founder of Def Jam Recordings and former PETA Person of the Year, wrote an 'open letter' to Gaga in 2012 asking her to stop wearing fur. He was later accused of sexual assault, and was exposed for asking Terry Crews (who was groped himself) to give his groper a 'pass.'

RussellGagaFur.jpg

New York Times reporter and White House correspondent Glenn Thrush tried it with Gaga in this tweet during last year's election. He was suspended from his job just last week for making unwanted advances on his colleagues.

glennthrush.png

Edited by PunkTheFunk
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 40

TylerBR97

Iconic. I genuinely think TIHTY lit the fuse for all of this

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

POP2
4 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I think Kesha also played a huge part in all of this

• Like 10

derpmonster

I am going to ignore most of this post because :awkney:

BUT the audacity of a Def Jam executive to tell Gaga to do something in 2012! :grr:She don't want no paper gangsta

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Gardevoir
8 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Piers Morgan is next :udidnt:

I wish, I hope he gets exposéd @Saint Hollywood style :lolly:

9eGaD.gif

Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1

Robo Ga
12 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

#1 dance club hit* TIHTY :giveup:  

Bust the rearview and fire up the jets, 'cause it's you and me
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

fayecuntaway

I am a believer in The Power Of The Gaga. Cleaning up Hollywood before she steps in it. And they say she's not God. :whitney:

• Like 1

TylerBR97
11 minutes ago, Melodrama said:

I think Kesha also played a huge part in all of this

And I think Gaga played a part in the publicity of it lol Kesha performed TIHTY and hung out with Gaga a lot during that time for a reason

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • Like 1

gagagoogoose

Donald Trump and Melania Trump attended the Monster Ball Tour

C280xZUXEAAdJSU.jpg

6 years later:

• Like 2
  • Shook 7

Rumours1977

@PunkTheFunk

giphy.gif

The fact that you have accumulated all of this evidence. 

I. Can’t. 

• LMAO 1