TeenIdle

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani Gaga
5 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Megarates are kinda dying. Their peak was February - May

Not the best, but for a flop era of megarates 360 replies is good, right? :classy:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

TeenIdle

fkCsz6J.png

#2 YOUNGER NOW

SCORE: 9.20

LOWEST: 5 @tellemhone

HIGHEST: 11 @Juvi @ANDREWxGAGA @ZiggyZiggs @slayo

COMMENTS

Spoiler

I love the opening. Amazing song with great vocals. One of Miley's best. Great message too! - @ANDREWxGAGA

She’s a cute bop… - @Stefani Gaga

I was so stuck with this song at first. The lyrics are relatable. - @Guillermo Tello

A grower for sure, but when I got there, it was glorious. - @sethrb101

Nice instrumentals, lyrics, overall composition is catchy enough for me. And MV is great too - @TheFriend

XH9j6xM.png

#1 MALIBU

SCORE: 9.50

LOWEST: 6 @ANDREWxGAGA

HIGHEST: 11 (6x)

COMMENTS

Spoiler

Very beautiful piece. Good choice for a lead single. I love the vibes that it gives me. - @ARTPOPxBITCH

I love this so much, but I love “Thinkin’” even more. - @Stefani Gaga

I think is a beautiful song but I wouldn't listen twice. - @Guillermo Tello

Perfect lead single. Perfect song. Best on the album. I've been in love since the first teaser. - @sethrb101

So peaceful - @BBhomemaker

A timeless bop in my honest opinion. I low key always sing the back vocals at the ending, because it's just too good. (as she does live) - @aaron l

lead single is ok. I think 8 is a fair score for this song. Didn't quite expect it would be a hit song in my flop country - @TheFriend

TeenIdle
3 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

Not the best, but for a flop era of megarates 360 replies is good, right? :classy:

Despite the flop times

c82.gif

Fun fact: a Belgian 'Musician Journalist' was on a famous Dutch talkshow last night and she claimed that Miley was the new Queen Of Pop and already topped Madonna. She also claimed Madonna was 71 year old, a mess. :air: The other people claimed Gaga and B are the queens right now. Not so Hey Girl, yet juicy stuff. :bon:

TeenIdle

Thank you all for participating! Have a good night.. and make it even better by rating Queen of the Clouds by queen Tove Lo

ComeToMama
4 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

WckqekG.png

#10 MISS YOU SO MUCH

SCORE: 7.41

LOWEST: 4 @StarlightSeiya

HIGHEST: 11 @WokePop

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

Very nice song. I think I can relate to what Miley is singing.

- @ARTPOPxBITCH

Meh… I think it gets a bit of repetitive.

- @Stefani Gaga

my favorite song. it describes accurately how it feels like being in love and wanting to be with someone all the time.

- @WokePop

Not my style. But it would be good in the 60's.

- @Guillermo Tello

Another one that started as meh for me, but I've come to appreciate it a lot more. It's quite beautiful.

- @sethrb101

An easily relatable song if you've ever fallen in love. The vocals are so good, that I have to give it a 10.

- @aaron l

I play this on repeat and I guess that speaks a lot about this song. Definitely one of the songs that stood out in her album

- @TheFriend

wtf literally my fav on the album

TheWitness
On 25/11/2017 at 8:37 PM, Stefani Gaga said:

Lol reputation is in the sixties :classy:

Host Of Lyricasism

Archived