💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

My Gaga dream

nobreaks

Featured Posts

just woke up from dreaming about gaga :gaycat:

in my dream she'd just released a new single called 'inconclusive' and it was about taylor omg

the single art was her with her long brunette hair from like 2012 only it was wet and she was standing in front of a golden glittery wall in a black bra like this

53d4b5a03f696_-_120713-lady-gaga-bra-bru

the song was really interesting, it didn't have a verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus-ending kinda layout, it just built more and more towards a peak at the end. the synths were really cool, the main one for the chords sounded like a soft bell/xylophone type of thing and there were these 80s-y sounding arpeggio synths that came in about halfway as well as these really cool drums and live bass. i think it was about 80 bpm? the only lyric i can remember is 'what's the use when it's inconclusive', i have no idea if i just dreamed that lyric up or if it's real and recycled from a song i've heard somewhere :selena:

now i'm sad it's not a real song :madge:

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

BeIIadonna

NEW SINGLE //

INCONCLUSIVE //

OUT NOW! //

FOR ONLY £0.99 OR $1.29 //

BUY & STREAM NOW! 

:selena: you got that free promo :poot: 

Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

NEW SINGLE //

INCONCLUSIVE //

OUT NOW! //

FOR ONLY £0.99 OR $1.29 //

BUY & STREAM NOW! 

:selena: you got that free promo :poot: 

honestly? i'm thinking about making this into a real song :selena:

6 minutes ago, brandneweyes said:

it didn't have a verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus-ending kinda layout, it just built more and more towards a peak at the end

was it like vision of love?

4 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

it didn't have that 90s sound to it, but i guess it could be somewhat similar? omg

Mirages
18 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

Exactly what i thought when i first read it then it said 80s so i thought vision of love in glitter production :tony:

I always wanted Gaga to do a song similar to vision of love or hero that would knock everybody out!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

The other day i also had a dream of gaga. I did not make thread cuz i think its BS but here we are

i dreamed that i watch some gaga interview where she said that there is new setlist & new songs for europe leg of the tour (guess its bcs i live in eu :toofunny:)  

anyway we will see 😂 

bookmark my dream maybe its true 🤷‍♂️ :staymad: 

1 hour ago, brandneweyes said:

it didn't have that 90s sound to it, but i guess it could be somewhat similar? omg

Vision of love was actually recorded in 1988. But I get it cause it was futuristic :firega:

RadioIsOurs
35 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

Vision of love was actually recorded in 1988. But I get it cause it was futuristic :firega:

Me$$ cos I always saw it as one of Mariah's more 'throwback' songs, not that there's anything bad with that... :firega:

Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

Me$$ cos I always saw it as one of Mariah's more 'throwback' songs, not that there's anything bad with that... :firega:

It was futuristic back then and now everyone copies her :firega:

Archived