💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Again Taylor vs Katy

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

One user tweeted: “Who else guessed that @taylorswift13 would tour the UK at the same time as @katyperry. What a snake.”

Another posted: “Taylor is going on tour the same day I’m seeing Katy in Manchester... why you doing this to me.”

A third wrote: “I have Manchester Katy Perry tickets for the same night Taylor Swift is playing London and honestly it's like Sophie's Choice. WHAT DO I DO?”

Swift will play Manchester’s Etihad Stadium and Croke Park in Dublin before wrapping up at London’s Wembley Stadium. 

Perry will play shows in London, Birmingham, Sheffield, Liverpool, Manchester and Glasgow.

The singers have been embroiled in a public feud which is said to have started when three of Perry's California Dreams world tour dancers received a place on Swift's 2012 world tour.

More @https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/snake-taylor-swift-blasted-for-clashing-reputation-uk-tour-dates-with-katy-perry-tour-a3700776.html

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LePetitGAGABLover

Ok. Taylor. At first it was a kii and cute but now your becoming a real bitch. She definitely reminds me of Trump in the sense that she also bullies people.

1 minute ago, T E Anne said:

it's not a hard decision to make :selena: 

but is it... reputation is a better album but as far as I know the Witness tour is BEAUTIFUL and we haven't really seen much performing in the reputation era... :oprah:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Ok. Taylor. At first it was a kii and cute but now your becoming a real bitch. She definitely reminds me of Trump in the sense that she also bullies people.

This this ****ing this!

I HATE the way she is treating Katy at the moment when all Katy has shown is love for her. Remember, it was taylor who started this mess:madge: Everyone is over the drama, including Katy Perry. Why cant she appologise to Katy for something she (Taylor) did and be done with it? Taylor is acting like a bitch and i'm fed up with it

End Racism Now

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, lana del gaga said:

but is it... reputation is a better album but as far as I know the Witness tour is BEAUTIFUL and we haven't really seen much performing in the reputation era... :oprah:

you can always use volantis to travel in time :selena: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

it's not a hard decision to make :selena: 

Yeah, ditch Taylor and go to Katy's show. After all, she needs her numbers up

End Racism Now

Hi Its Nicole

Honestly, who cares? It's not like they are gonna see each other or anything lol.

Hello Gaga

crisTEAne
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

Yeah, ditch Taylor and go to Katy's show. After all, she needs her numbers up

make sure that you use a getaway car :classy:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

WeDontStop
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

:madge:

I think my reputation hat and gold Taylor Swift snake ring just arrived. Be right back. :bon:

i got the boys in dubai

Archived