💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

American Crime Story: Versace posters

Bradley

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Do we actually know what the real Donatella thinks of it?

"I think we’ve been very respectful to his family, particularly," Murphy said during a recent Television Critics Association event. "Donatella had some requests about how the children were depicted in the show. I listened to that. As a father, I understood. I wasn’t interested in going there, out of respect for her.”

Her children Allegra and Daniel were not even teenagers at the time of their uncle's death. Now as adults, the pair make appearances at Versace events, but otherwise both keep relatively low profiles.

She also had a conversation with her friend Penelope Cruz but she trusts them. :)  

zakariah

At first I was skeptical of Penelope Cruz but after watching the trailer and hearing how similary she sounded to Donatella, I was sold. Once again, fantastic casting by the casting director/Ryan Murphy. :applause: 

Spoiler

Sarah Paulson's probably gonna somehow sneak her way in as a guest role or something :selena: 

17 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

Sarah Paulson's probably gonna somehow sneak her way in as a guest role or something :selena: 

Inb4 she's the real Donatella and all this promo was to trick us 

zakariah
5 minutes ago, tthen said:

Inb4 she's the real Donatella and all this promo was to trick us 

Inb4 ‘Sarah Paulson as Penelope Cruz as Lady Gaga as Donatella Versace’. Her 2nd Emmy win incoming. :pray: 

Archived