💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Think Kesha's...

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

"Praying" has spent more time in the 20s on the Billboard Hot 100 than any other song ever. I've been going through my singles performances charts and haven;t found one song that has done this yet. It has spent 15 WEEKS in the 20s on the Billboard Hot 100. That is a STEADY song. 

Praying has also spent more weeks on the Hot 100 than "C'Mon" and "Crazy Kids". Its close to spending more time on the Billboard 200 than "Blah Blah Blah", "Take It Off" and "We R Who We R" (Though those songs had higher peaks, they each spent 20 weeks on the chart)

Praying (2017)
1st Week: #25
2nd Week: #40
3rd Week: #38
4th Week: #32
5th Week: #24
6th Week: #22 – PEAK POSITION
7th Week: #28
8th Week: #27
9th Week: #26
10th Week: #25
11th Week: #28
12th Week: #24
13th Week: #26 
14th Week: #28
15th Week: #28 
16th Week: #29 
17th Week: #31 
18th Week: #28 
19th Week: #28 (still charting)

anigif_sub-buzz-20585-1499352408-7.gif?d

TheRoof

if only streams where higher , she , Pink and  Kelly could still do great and not the garbage "music" nowdays

also @DiscoHeaven23 you said something about spotify that their rules will change and that will affect charts and rap music??

LordEnigma
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

if only streams where higher , she , Pink and  Kelly could still do great and not the garbage "music" nowdays

If streams were higher TRASHIER music would be high on the list :toofunny:

DiscoHeaven23
4 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

also @DiscoHeaven23 you said something about spotify that their rules will change and that will affect charts and rap music??

its supposed to a little bit. idk if that took affect this week or it will later (since this week was the first week of the billboard 2018 year). IF it did happen this week, it means the change didn't have much of an affect on the charts. There were a handful of songs that saw drops of 5 to 7 spots which was a larger drop than the last few weeks. However, im not sure if it was because of a change in the rules this week. I think billboard would have mentioned it in their article yesterday if they did change it this week, so maybe it's happening later. 

TimisaMonster

Very level...not rising or falling...good for her but she needs a new single bad...Boots where are you???

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ZiggyZiggs

i really hoped for a higher peak, damn even Bad At Love is climbing up the charts and that song aged like milk in the sun :neyde: 

Queen Kesha slaying.
Anyways Praying is a good song but she needs a new single PRONTO cough Boots cough

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Archived