💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

XTina's Whitney Houston Tribute

PeachJug

Featured Posts

PeachJug

What are your opinions on it? It sounds pitchy to me? Maybe it's just me being used to Whitney's flawless vocals.

(Again, not hating... we all know she at least used to be able to sing :giggle: jk pls dont kill me)

TheRoof

without the Xtina "efect" she could be able to do better but instead well we all are P!nk

giphy.gif

Spoiler

still waiting for X6 tho , it's coming right? :selena:

19 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

They should have asked Gaga tbh.

Actually, they should have asked Gaga to do the whole show tbh.

Actually, they should have just replaced the show with a live broadcast of The Joanne World Tour. Then we would finally have professional footage of the whole show :giveup:

LordEnigma
37 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

without the Xtina "efect" she could be able to do better but instead well we all are P!nk

giphy.gif

Hide contents

still waiting for X6 tho , it's coming right? :selena:

Too bad P!nK denies that she was “in disgust” so if you were all P!nk you were all SHOOK

Florian

It's Xtina, it was over-the-top, try hard and tacky.

She shouldn't have used her Xtina-touch on the songs and just keep it simple.:/ 

IWALY was bad but she was much better on the last 2 songs :) 

brit4ever

It was realy bad. She butchered those amazing songs and it was all over the place, complete mess!! Xtina wyd, girl? Instead of at last learning how to sing properly, she spent the 5+(10 :air:) years hiatus on being an Oreo spokeswoman and doing whatever. Xtina, Im disappointed.

This should be erased from existence. Imo, no one can pull off a Whitney tribute besides a select small group of people.

5 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

It was realy bad. She butchered those amazing songs and it was all over the place, complete mess!! Xtina wyd, girl? Instead of at last learning how to sing properly, she spent the 5+(10 :air:) years hiatus on being an Oreo spokeswoman and doing whatever. Xtina, Im disappointed.

I screamed

giphy.gif

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Archived