šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

XTina's Whitney Houston Tribute

PeachJug

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

She was off key... :what:

She couldn't resist the Christina effect and ruined the crescendo of IWALY... :saladga:

The audience had awkward looks on their faces for obvious reasons... :awkney:

They should've asked Jennifer Hudson...even tho apparently Whitney felt only Christina was worthy...Eeeeh I Think the Fudge Not You Trick o Treat!!! :grr:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
17 minutes ago, tthen said:

This should be erased from existence. Imo, no one can pull off a Whitney tribute besides a select small group of people.

Delete it fat like YouTube deleted Gaga's David Bowie tribute :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Katsuki Bakugo

It was trash like her. She needs to stahp!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

29 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

They should've asked Jennifer Hudson

YES. THIS. I've been saying this ever since Christina was announced, but apparently it was a bad idea or somethingĀ :awkney:Ā 

TheRoof
16 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Too bad P!nKĀ denies that she was ā€œin disgustā€ so if you were all P!nk you were all SHOOK

yeah

shook2.png

PeachJug
12 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Delete it fat like YouTube deleted Gaga's David Bowie tribute :ladyhaha:

Still salty about Gaga's tribute being removed... it was actually very good!

--
And here's a quick ranking of vocalists today (imo)

Celine Dion > Ariana Grande > Beyonce > Mariah Carey (when/if she does sing :/) > Christina Aguilera

im not entirely sure on this, but I KNOW FOR SURE CELINE's at the top

Thomas P
7 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

Still salty about Gaga's tribute being removed... it was actually very good!

--
And here's a quick ranking of vocalists today (imo)

Celine Dion > Ariana Grande > Beyonce > Mariah Carey (when/if she does sing :/) > Christina Aguilera

im not entirely sure on this, but I KNOW FOR SURE CELINE's at the top

Mariah canā€™t even sing anymore. She doesnā€™t need to though, 20 years of amazing legacy exempts you.Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

PeachJug
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

Mariah canā€™t even sing anymore. She doesnā€™t need to though, 20 years of amazing legacy exempts you.Ā 

maybe, maybe not... I mean she still has shows where people expect her (of all people) to sing...Ā 

take, for example, Celine dion who has an equally amazing legacy but has maintained her voice and composition

Thomas P
38 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

maybe, maybe not... I mean she still has shows where people expect her (of all people) to sing...Ā 

take, for example, Celine dion who has an equally amazing legacy but has maintained her voice and composition

Iā€™m not saying itā€™s commendable, and I donā€™t like it, but nobody can say she canā€™t sing when she has the legacy to prove it

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ProdigyARTPOP

She was flat at one point during the tribute, she was good towards the more upbeat songs but her attempts at I Will Always Love You and I Have Nothing are very try hard, she was trying to replicate/emulate Whitney and it wasnā€™t working out for herĀ 

PeachJug
8 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Ā 

8 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Iā€™m not saying itā€™s commendable, and I donā€™t like it, but nobody can say she canā€™t sing when she has the legacy to prove it

Lol you're the one who said she can't sing?Ā :huh:Ā I said she could lol but sometimes doesnt

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
Fascination

Honestly underwhelmed, unfortunately. I was looking forward to this tribute and didn't do a good job, IMO.Ā :giveup:

Archived