💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charles Manson Dead At 83

Hades

Featured Posts

Charles Manson -- the man who masterminded one of the most heinous murder sprees in American history -- is dead  ... this according to the sister of his famous victim.

Debra Tate tells TMZ she received a call from the prison telling her Manson died 8:13 PM Sunday.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

He was just in my home town and all kinds of people were out looking for the hospital he was at :selena:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

AHS HA IMPACT :tony: 

Yeap the timing is really on spot.:duck: Gaga really cured the world tonight.:hor:

GypsyBabe

He deserved worse tbh. I don’t like saying stuff like that but the fact that he sat comfortably in a cell for so many years and was allowed to get married and had fan clubs and stuff makes me sick. 

He ruined so many peoples lives. There is nothing worse in this world than a person who preys on the innocent, weak, lonely, and lost. 

⚯͛

CannaeDrive

Should have been swiped from the surface of the earth a long time ago.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Jewels n Drugs

i dont like to speak bad about the dead so, RIP i guess. Wont lose any sleep tho 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived