Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Must new music be a performance?

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

Reality
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

This is the first statement I've made about new music - a point that nobody else has made. Your dots don't connect sis. :ladyhaha:

Hun, I'm talking about how ridiculous it sounds.

If you guys keep believing that there's going to be new music, then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. It's going to be no one else's fault but yours, but it's gonna be a hassle for everyone else who's going to see 11,000 threads on Monday saying "WHY DIDN'T SHE RELEASE #FRANKENSTEINED?!" or something like that.

She's not going to just provide a snippet. 

🃏🖤👹

Saint Laurent
Just now, M Monstre said:

Hun, I'm talking about how ridiculous it sounds.

If you guys keep believing that there's going to be new music, then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. It's going to be no one else's fault but yours, but it's gonna be a hassle for everyone else who's going to see 11,000 threads on Monday saying "WHY DIDN'T SHE RELEASE #FRANKENSTEINED?!" or something like that.

She's not going to just provide a snippet. 

Wow, you must be fun at parties.

I personally don't believe that there's going to be new music, but a large part of being a fan is being in a state of excited anticipation. If you don't like that, just keep it to yourself.

The only reason you guys say stuff like that is so you can say told you so afterwards. Bore off.

Reality
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

Wow, you must be fun at parties.

I personally don't believe that there's going to be new music, but a large part of being a fan is being in a state of excited anticipation. If you don't like that, just keep it to yourself.

The only reason you guys say stuff like that is so you can say told you so afterwards. Bore off.

I would want nothing more than for her to release stuff. In fact, I've been thinking until today that she was going to release something, but when you have video proof of her singing the song, sometimes you just need to let go of the fact that she's not going to release anything new.

I'm not saying that you can't get excited over new releases, what I'm saying is that it's better to keep your expectations low because then there will be inevitable disappointment if she doesn't do something you want.

If she releases something tonight, call me out, but if she doesn't, well, then I told you so :hor:

🃏🖤👹

Saint Laurent
Just now, M Monstre said:

I would want nothing more than for her to release stuff. In fact, I've been thinking until today that she was going to release something, but when you have video proof of her singing the song, sometimes you just need to let go of the fact that she's not going to release anything new.

I'm not saying that you can't get excited over new releases, what I'm saying is that it's better to keep your expectations low because then there will be inevitable disappointment if she doesn't do something you want.

If she releases something tonight, call me out, but if she doesn't, well, then I told you so :hor:

Precisely. Pathetic.

27 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Gaga: "This is my new single, Frankensteined" , then pays dust to it until the VMA's 2018 and performs a shortened orchestral version of it there then debuts another new single and the cycle continues forever.

General cause of death for little monsters: chronic meltdown syndrome :icega:

angels forever, forever angels

Archived