• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alijandro

• vinceBTW

• Miel

• HeavyPunkLover

Alijandro

I dont think this means TFM 2.0, from the vibe of the show, what she was going for was that she has played the role model, 'the queen' , the mother, but thats not the direction she wants to take. This next record will be immature in the sense that she isnt going to be a role model, rather a peer, what this means musically i dont know, but at least we have a good indication of the thematic direction.

First the album is 'fun', now 'lacks maturity'. DAMN, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS.

shackneyweekendmpeg2vid.gif

Pure Adrenaline

BTW was about the fans maybe The Next One will be about her

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

So should we expect generic dance songs? :giggle:

Can't wait

generic - not from Gaga

dance - yes

msquare91

She's been tweeting a lot about crime shows lately, like what she thinks of the women on Snapped. I think there's going to be a criminal element to the album -- AKA Element of Crime, and that's what she means by immature. She's going to be breaking rules of the industry and not giving a ****, like a criminal in the pop arena.

I dont think this means TFM 2.0, from the vibe of the show, what she was going for was that she has played the role model, 'the queen' , the mother, but thats not the direction she wants to take. This next record will be immature in the sense that she isnt going to be a role model, rather a peer, what this means musically i dont know, but at least we have a good indication of the thematic direction.

Hopefully you're right. Now she can leave behind the 'mother monster' image for a bit and reveal more personal details like songs like Princess Die did. Songs like DITD are what I imagine. Personal but not to the point that you feel like you can't relate like some BTW songs.

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

She's been tweeting a lot about crime shows lately, like what she thinks of the women on Snapped. I think there's going to be a criminal element to the album -- AKA Element of Crime, and that's what she means by immature. She's going to be breaking rules of the industry and not giving a ****, like a criminal in the pop arena.

awesome_smiley_gif_by_xxcrazycrackerxx-d30w9kt.gif

mwjuell91

Princess Die is a suicidal, bitter song and doesn't promote positivity or empowerment (like the songs on BTW) so I think that's what she means by lacking responsibility.

For sure. She is not trying to be a role model with the next album I think she meant.. And that some themes from Princess Die will return she implied.

Squidward T

I wouldn't say Born This Way was mature with songs like Government Hooker, Judas and Heavy Metal Lover.

Stiletto Ninja

I'm definitely envisioning material that's less preachy/positive and more tongue in cheek. Something more reflective of her dark sense of humor :)