💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Joanne 2017 BB Year Sales Up 65% from 2016 Year

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

The Billboard year of 2017 ended last week. (November 11, 2016 to November 9, 2017)

When Joanne came out, the first three weeks of it on the charts, charted in the 2016 Billboard year. It amounted to sales of 231K

To date, Joanne has sold 588K. 

When you do the math, it shows that Joanne sold 357K in the 2017 Billboard year. Joanne's sales in the 2017 Billboard year were up 64.7% from the 2016 Billboard year. 

ARTICLE-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-Emoji.gif

With Joanne selling 357K in the 2017 Billboard year, that means it sold 90K more copies than Witness this year. Witness sold 267K in the 2017 Billboard year. Joanne sold that amount in its first 4 weeks.

When it comes to sales Joanne outsold most of the other pop girls in the 2017 Billboard year.

Halsey, Lorde, Lana and Kesha sold between 148K to 154K in the 2017 Billboard year. 

This means Joanne sold more than twice these albums in the 2017 year 

Congrats Gaga! Can't wait to see Billboard's year end charts!

tumblr_oelvdh7rto1rv6sroo1_500.gif

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

WHY do people keep comparing joanne to witness :oprah:

I did it here because it was the next best selling album by a female artists in 2017. Just like I talked about the other girls (halsey, lorde, kesha, lana)

TimisaMonster

The Cure impact

Watch it live at the AMA's

Come early...:neyde:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

4 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

In 2013 you would've been delusional to say Gaga would've outsold Katy, Miley, etc. :ladyhaha:

687474703a2f2f36382e6d656469612e74756d62

I mean WW Gaga has them both beat. The Fame has outsold Katy's whole discography. It's sad how Witness did so bad, when it had a few bops on it, mainlt the singles, without the feature.

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, monsterdino said:

now comapre it to P!nk's and Taylor's pure sales :trollga:

lol, well luckily, taylor's first week is in the first week of the 2018 Billboard year, so it won't be included. But ya, P!nk's got Gaga beat

ProdigyARTPOP

I feel like this will be one of those albums along with “The Fame” that will always sell, like whenever Gaga promotes any type of song or has a very public appearance it will jump up the charts, its very promo sensitive. :wub:

Archived