💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

LG posted about Late Azzedine Alaia

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
I️ will mourn forever the loss of my friend. A true genius in not only fashion but in his heart. He was a king and had the highest standards of design and work ethic. He was so giving, so loving, his heart so full and pure. I️ watched in awe as he hand made each and every piece, his fingers touching the fabric like poetry. Then he would want to feed us all, and cook with his own hands and talk for hours at the table while his dogs would run around joyfully smelling the delicious food he made us. To say he was special would be an understatement. To say he was integral, important and influential to fashion is simply not enough. There was no one who did what he did. No one knew a woman’s body like him. He should be celebrated as one of the greatest fashion designers the world has ever known. I️ love you, Azzedine. I️ am devastated I️ didn’t get to say goodbye. I️ love you.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

AmericanGUY

what are those black lines in the caption she wrote? 

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Anveeroy
Just now, AmericanGUY said:

I️ will mourn forever the loss of my friend. A true genius in not only fashion but in his heart. He was a king and had the highest standards of design and work ethic. He was so giving, so loving, his heart so full and pure. I️ watched in awe as he hand made each and every piece, his fingers touching the fabric like poetry. Then he would want to feed us all, and cook with his own hands and talk for hours at the table while his dogs would run around joyfully smelling the delicious food he made us. To say he was special would be an understatement. To say he was integral, important and influential to fashion is simply not enough. There was no one who did what he did. No one knew a woman’s body like him. He should be celebrated as one of the greatest fashion designers the world has ever known. I️ love you, Azzedine. I️ am devastated I️ didn’t get to say goodbye. I️ love you.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Brainiac

He seemed like such a genuine and kind man. RIP to one of the all time greats. He will be sorely missed. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 minutes ago, AmericanGUY said:

it's for the "i" ... I dont know why she does that

Bad Monster Kid

Just look how happy they are in those pictures. He seems like he’d be a blast to hang out with. I really hope Gaga will give us some vintage Alaia looks in the future. 

giphy.gif

Kimblue
7 minutes ago, AmericanGUY said:

She needs to update her IPhone.

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

it's for the "i" ... I dont know why she does that

It's her iPhone. She needs to update the software which has a patch for that. 

I'm so sorry that Gaga lost her friend. :ohno:

⚯͛

CannaeDrive

So touching. Thanks Azzedine for some of the most iconic looks you did for Gaga :(

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

elijahfan

This is devastating... I went back at his atelier earlier today, where Gaga and I saw him for the last time - it was all closed and the street was desert. Weirdest feeling.

23561819_10214866133506990_8542681471208

Archived