Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justice League is a flop

Spock

Featured Posts

Warner Bros.-DC’s “Justice League” is heading for a disappointing opening weekend of about $95 million at 4,051 North American locations, early estimates showed on Friday.

The first Friday estimates for “Justice League” are well under the studio’s recent guidance, which had been in the $110 million range. Should it come in at the top of current estimates, “Justice League” might finish the weekend in the same range as “The Fate of the Furious” — which launched in April to $98.7 million as the seventh-largest opening of the year.

Justice League” had been on track for an opening weekend of $110 million since late October. Stakes are high for Warner Bros., which hasn’t revealed the cost of “Justice League” — estimated to be as much as $300 million. The movie is the fifth installment of its DC Extended Universe, aimed at duplicating the success of Disney-Marvel’s interconnected franchises.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/justice-league-box-office-opening-weekend-below-estimates-1202617685/

SCREAMING not the first ever cinematic appearance of the JL opening with less that the tenth or whatever Fast and Furious movie :ladyhaha:

It's also at 39% on RT

What a mess, DC wyd :ladyhaha:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustinLovesGaga

For a HUGE DC fan, this is sad :/ 

Critics really hurt this movie. It wasn't as bad as most of them thought it was. 

DiscoHeaven23

I feel like they didn't put much marketing into this. 

Like i feel like i only started hearing about it coming out today, within the last week. I knew it was being made just had no clue when it was being released.

parker.gif?w=1000

bloody g

Not surprised. The trailer is already awful, and ben affleck as batman will never be serious.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

DeanWinchester
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I feel like they didn't put much marketing into this. 

Like i feel like i only started hearing about it coming out today, within the last week. I knew it was being made just had no clue when it was being released.

parker.gif?w=1000

Marketing is far from their problem lol

They tried to replicate MCU so fast without letting their roster develop organically. As a result, MCU's B-list characters draw in more money and better reviews than even DCEU's A-list characters

6 minutes ago, Obman said:

They're gonna need another Wonder Woman movie to come through and save them again

Wonder Woman rode the waves of feminism. It was a decent movie bur very reminiscent of Captain America: The First Avenger. Without the current social context, WW wouldn't have done as great

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Sugarfall

I love DC but I feel like they're releasing too many too often. People lose interest especially since Wonder Woman was the only really good one.

HausOfMark

I saw the movie last night and The JL characters were really good, the villian (who i dont even remember the name) was awful. It was almost comical how awful it was.

-Mark

6 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Marvel won

Those DC fanboys tried it though

Also highkey living at the fact that the trailer for Infinity War started magically leaking last night, they ain't slick. A Taylor Swift putting her entire catalogue on Spotify the same day as Witness tea :giggle:

who will love me when the night is over

I watched the movie last night, it wasn't something that you could remember but it wasn't as bad as what critics are saying right now.love flash tho...

DeanWinchester
Just now, Spock said:

Those DC fanboys tried it though

Also highkey living at the fact that the trailer for Infinity War started magically leaking last night, they ain't slick. A Taylor Swift putting her entire catalogue on Spotify the same day as Witness tea :giggle:

Remember when the Blockbuster and critic darling rival to The Avengers wasn't Batman Vs Superman but was X-Men: Days of Future Past? A 1-2 punch by marvel

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Evan Peters

dc is forever doomed to produce underwhelming movies. it's just a fact at this point.

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived