đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Order Tove Lo Albums

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

She's got three, order them from best to worst. 

(this isn't my order, its just the albums in order of release)

815k3tr7+jL._SL1417_.jpg

Tove-Lo-Lady-Wood-Cover.jpg

tove-lo-blue-lips.jpg

DiscoHeaven23

I'd say my order is

1. Lady Wood

2. Queen of the Clouds

3. blue lips

Lady Wood has a lot of bops. There are so many potential hits on that album and its the album with the most energy

Queen of the Clouds has some great songs that have the ability to have a calming effect. I put it below Lady Wood because it has a little less energy

Blue Lips really doesn't have any songs besides "disco tits" and "romantics" that stand out to me as big hits. That being said the album is so cohesive. It's meant to be listened to in full to fully enjoy it.

In conclusion, none of these albums are bad.

venusfly

1 - Lady Wood & QOTC

2 - Blue Lips

I could never pick a favourite between Lady Wood and QOTC to be honest, they're both amazing albums and go way beyond a lot of the stuff that was released in their respective years. QOTC has her best writing, but Lady Wood has the most bops I've ever heard in one album and its so cohesive and nice to listen to and I haven't bored of it a year later.

I'm still ambivalent on Blue Lips, the first half of the album is your usual amazing Tove Lo but I think the second half really does drag on until you reach Hey you got drugs? 

1. Bop Wood

- has so many great songs, fun to listen/dance  to while you’re drunk

2. Bop Lips

- she really slowed it down and stripped it back for this album, still some good bops, not as many as it’s predecessor tho

3. Queen of the Bops

- has 5 or 6 killer songs, but the rest doesn’t have the magic

ArtGagaPop

1. Lady Wood
I have 6 out of the 10 songs on the album in my favorite songs ever playlist, It's prob my favorite album from 2016 only behind joanne. 

2. Queen of the clouds
I don't know many of the songs that well except the singles. I don't like long albums that much, i much prefer like 10-14 tracks. Love the singles but alot feels like filler. 

3. Blue lips
Still to new for me to rank it properly. It sounds nice as an album but not many songs stand out so far fo me. Love strangers and disco tits though. 

lgaga1fan

Queen of the Clouds > Blue Lips >>>>>> Lady Wood

Queen of the Clouds is an amazing album. The only bad song on the album is "Like Em Young". This is legit one of my favorite albums of all time.

Blue Lips feels like a return to form from Lady Wood as well. Tove is feeling much more genuine this time around, and doesn't have some awful tracks. Blue Lips has both her most fun and most emotional music ever, as well

Lady Wood, for what it is, is pretty decent. The production, however, feels extremely uninspired due to the theme of tracks flowing into each other. It does, however, have some amazing songs.

Fave Songs from Tove Lo: My Gun, Talking Body, Habits, Moments, Thousand Miles, This Time Around, Love Ballad, Disco Tits, Bitches, Hey You Got Drugs?, Stranger, 9th of October, True Disaster, Keep It Simple, WTF Love Is and Don't Talk About It.

1. QOTC

2. Blue Lips

3. Lady Wood

This might change since Blue Lips came out TODAY, but I find QOTC's lyricism much more interesting and Blue Lips much more experimental sound-wise. Lady Wood kinda sounds like a generic pop album to me, but hey, that's my opinion.

So thankful for lack of excuse me no's :selena:

BeIIadonna

Stranger

Shedontknowbutsheknows

Disco Tits

True Disaster

I haven't heard of the cloud one :selena: 

I love Lady Wood, but could never really get into QOTC. I've only listened to Blue Lips a few times so I'll have to listen to it more.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived