Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts on Gaga working with Shellback and Max Martin?

Lanadelduck

Featured Posts

I've wondered about this too and i would love it..:tony:  I'm curious what they could make together

but i doubt it will happen :selena:

5 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Also the 2 best songs on 'Witness'!! 

wait this is space cowboy

ReidOne
9 minutes ago, Louvre said:

They ruined Britney on Femme Fatale, so no

That was the last time a Britney album was good, tho! 

Okinawa
3 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

That was the last time a Britney album was good, tho! 

that's true. It's horrible and amazing at the same time and the last album that has some amazing parts in it. Britney wanted Femme Fatale to be a rock-sounding album, rumour was saying that, but Max Martin and Lukasz changed the direction without Britneys conscent. I don't think Gaga should co-work with Max Martin. He will do everything and will not allow Gaga to be involved. Actually I can't imagine them working together. Max Martin is paradise for those artists who aren't involved in writing, making the style of their albums

~We are Reel Cool~

I wanna say no, but Run Away With Me is a legitimate banger. Other than that, even though I think they make pop music, I would rather Gaga work with other cowriters and coproducers.

3 points in and ready for more

No thanks. While she needs to have a radio hit again, this is not the way to do it.

Also aside from "Run Awahy With Me" those songs are kind of awful.

ChrisGaga

Max Martin is the King of Popmusic in my opionion! Without him stars like Britney, Katy, Taylor, Kelly Clarkson, Ariana, Pink, Adam Lambert, Kesha etc. wouldn't have a career!!:selena:

Britney: Ooops I did it Again, Baby One More Time, etc.

Katy: every song!

Taylor: every pop song after her country "career"

Ariana: Everything sice Break Free

Kesha: Everything untli Rainbow...

his discography is EPIC! :firega:

He litereally created careers and defined pop music from today! He and Gaga would be epic! (even if it would be not that kind of unique)

Shellback is one of Max Martins co-writer/producers same as Savan Kotecha and a time ago Dr. Luke and always has a good influence on him

nswain1110

I've been wanting her to work with them FOREVER!!!! 

Gaga's a brilliant songwriter and melodist + they are brilliant producers = BOPS FOR DAYS

1989 who?

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

sweet spot

shellback worked on one of the best pop songs of the decade, crjs run away with me, so it'd be here to see what he'd do with gaga :gaycat:

for max, i think he can be a great producer, although some time he's too generic/bland. i honestly think gaga could make bops with him as well.

Archived