Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
5 hours ago, Andree said:

nobody wants you on this thread :triggered: you know that, right? 

Actually it would be good if @androiduser would provide the pictures with dates of the concerts he mentioned. It would be also good if the people that are arguing with him also provide the pictures. There’s no other way around this. If the arena tweeting isn’t enough of an explanation. 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are several factors taken into account when security measurments are being taken, which differ from one arena to the other, based on how they are built and what advantages they have.

In this particular case: Palau Sant Jordi versus Ziggo Dome, it comes to the number of exit doors that connect directly to the standing floor. 

As you can see, all (or most) exit doors for the Palau are far away in the back of the standing floor, which means that in case of a emergency evacuation, most peple from the front would have to run all the way to the back of the standing floor to get out. For Ziggo Dome, the seated sections are elevated high everywhere, giving people a chance to exit even by both sides of the standing floor, making it much more accessible, even for the people in the front, which in this case, don’t have to run all the way to the back of the arena to be able to exit.

Hopefully this explanation was coherent enough for all the doubters in here.

Oh, and there’s also a big difference in packing people close to each other with standing floor admission (which is far more likely to cause stampede in case of emergency) and having them being seated all the way to the back. It also allows the same number of people to pack the standing floor, just that they’re more spread around the floor in the first case.

For the JWT, the B stage, which also takes a lot of space, is to tall to not obstruct people’s view that stand behind it. That’s also a reason why they don’t intend on having people stand behind it, maybe only in cases (such as Milan) when the show has been sold out for months and the demans was still incredible, they would probably give more people the chance to see her live, even with obstructed view tickets (on both sides of the stage and behind the B stage).

androiduser
3 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Actually it would be good if @androiduser would provide the pictures with dates of the concerts he mentioned. It would be also good if the people that are arguing with him also provide the pictures. There’s no other way around this. If the arena tweeting isn’t enough of an explanation. 

just search "Depeche Mode Barcelona 2017" on youtube... full floor, smaller stage, after the terrorist attacks... no excuses

Gagalvaro
9 hours ago, androiduser said:

I can't shoo... I'd have to cross the yellow security line and it's not allowed, so I will have to stay here.

you are so boring. Here in Spain since Madrid Arena where a lot of people died they are doing these security measures. 

If you don't want to believe, it's your problem.

Ed Sheeran was SOLD OUT since the first day, and the arena was half empty. Operacion Triunfo was SOLD OUT and it was half empty. ARTRAVE was SOLD OUT and the floor was half empty. AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. It's nothing about Gaga or her team, is for security reasons here in Spain. I'm so happy for you that if you go to another country they put people until the end of the arena, but here since 4 year ago we are not doing that.

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

bloody g
1 hour ago, Gagalvaro said:

https://ibb.co/b9YYEG

ED SHEERAN in BARCELONA with a SOLD OUT SHOW. As you can see the GA floor can’t be sold for security reasons @androiduser

this is tragic omg

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ViviLittleM
6 hours ago, DrCake said:

For the JWT, the B stage, which also takes a lot of space, is to tall to not obstruct people’s view that stand behind it. That’s also a reason why they don’t intend on having people stand behind it, maybe only in cases (such as Milan) when the show has been sold out for months and the demans was still incredible, they would probably give more people the chance to see her live, even with obstructed view tickets (on both sides of the stage and behind the B stage).

Antwerp and Paris with such big GA floor will be Barcelona 2.0 and 3.0 because of that B-stage then :triggered:

ARTPOPNick
16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Antwerp and Paris with such big GA floor will be Barcelona 2.0 and 3.0 because of that B-stage then :triggered:

I'll tell you tomorrow, so excited!

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

I'll tell you tomorrow, so excited!

I'm so excited for you! have a great show!

I wish I was able to be there too, as Paris and Antwerp = the same time for me to go, like between 3h30, 4h

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived