Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

androiduser
Just now, XOXOHoeanne said:

oh honey, c'mon, move on! get over it!, get a life and buy a coffee:awkney:

I'm actually standing right in front of the yellow security line at the bar, waiting for my coffee... they will stop selling coffee after I get my order, for security reasons.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue
13 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I'm actually standing right in front of the yellow security line at the bar, waiting for my coffee... they will stop selling coffee after I get my order, for security reasons.

Ok you are right, the arena was completely empty. Now shoo

androiduser
Just now, Kimblue said:

Ok you are right, the arena was completely empty. Now shoo

I can't shoo... I'd have to cross the yellow security line and it's not allowed, so I will have to stay here.

ryanripley
19 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I can't shoo... I'd have to cross the yellow security line and it's not allowed, so I will have to stay here.

thestruggle.png

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Andrea B
46 minutes ago, androiduser said:

really unprofessional of them not to think of the security and endanger their fans :O So happy Gaga gave people enough space to have fun and dance... or run in case something bad happened

nobody wants you on this thread :triggered: you know that, right? 

8 hours ago, asana15 said:

There's quite a few people outside the Ziggo Dome right now...

DT_1ZmPWsAEs95l.jpg

are the dutch always this dirty? why is there so much garbage on the ground? Pick up after yourselves. Gaga would not like this. The queen deserves a clean entrance ok? :trollga:

Tan Fei
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

just don't yawn behind the yellow security line, for security reasons...

HTB1O4cFSXXXXXXjXXXXq6xXFXXXL.jpg

U shld be in the danger zone

3 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

From the pics, it looks like the Netherlands came through for Gaga, and came through for her BIG.

I live outside the space time continuum.

When I see images like this, I can only imagine what Gaga must be thinking when she looks out over the audience and sees this.  The emotional impact!  I saw the video from years ago of her crying, and crying, and crying in Paris years ago when she became overwhelmed by the audience.  Imagery like this must be stunning for her, as she is first and foremost a human, and a very emotional human, at that.

wI0vw9J.jpg

I live outside the space time continuum.

32 minutes ago, Ronk said:

When I see images like this, I can only imagine what Gaga must be thinking when she looks out over the audience and sees this.  The emotional impact!  I saw the video from years ago of her crying, and crying, and crying in Paris years ago when she became overwhelmed by the audience.  Imagery like this must be stunning for her, as she is first and foremost a human, and a very emotional human, at that.

wI0vw9J.jpg

It's probably also validation. Ever since ARTPOP you can visibly see Gaga's confidence gradually crumble and then add to that the fact that she does care about commercial success to some extent and critical acclaim and when she reads the horrible reviews a lot of her music gets and the sales/chart positions her music gets it probably takes a hit to her ego each time. She is an Aries after all. However when she sees stuff like this on tour, the sheer amount of ppl ALL there just to see HER it must be overwhelming and then when you add the critical acclaim her live shows gets as well she probably feels very validated as an artist. :kara:

LePetitGAGABLover
1 hour ago, dit said:

are the dutch always this dirty? why is there so much garbage on the ground? Pick up after yourselves. Gaga would not like this. The queen deserves a clean entrance ok? :trollga:

Omg your right. The streets are a mess. :deadbanana:

bloody g
4 hours ago, androiduser said:

you don't expect them to say they didn't sell enough and embarrass the artist who rents the space.

There are concerts from the exact same arena full all the way to the back.... were they then hoping for a stampede?

No there aren't unless there are seats.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

FRANZGA
8 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

:triggered:

maybe the Scheibe gibberish again.

1 hour ago, Andree said:

is this real?:triggered:

source:http://chartmasters.org/2016/08/cspc-lady-gaga-popularity-analysis/12/

wait, that page says that TF(M) has sold 32m WW, I dont understand :triggered:

BTW is at 7M Pure sales and yeah ~12M CSPC..

and  correct TF(M) is at 32M.. a Slay

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived