💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms ‘The Cure’ to GGD

tellemhone

Featured Posts

Thomas P
3 hours ago, Whispering said:

Enjoy the performance and the show, enjoy the holidays, live your life? 

:lolly: we’ll see

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
7 hours ago, codymonster said:

I agree! I’m baffled by the choice and think many other Joanne songs woulda been a better choice. However, the meltdowns are ridiculous. There’s a difference between “ugh, I was hoping for another song, but at least she’s performing” and “WTF, she’s lost my respect at this point. Her management is ****. So much for this new era. Burning my stan card” :emma:

My problem is she released a great album, only got 3 singles, and instead of promote the album she comes with a basic song none needed :selena:...just imagine a performance medley of Diamond Heart, John Wayne, Joanne, DIC and Angel Down, that would be the ultimate Joanne excperience:diane:, whats the point of making such great songs if then you paid dust to them. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

when are y'all gonna learn the only person that knows anything about what's coming is Gaga and her manager. lol. 

RickMonster98

Something must be coming... she didn't need to confirm anything, I feel like they could throw the bomb really soon :pray: i mean, look also at her recent insta photos, they can't be totally random :selena:

Enceladus
Just now, RickMonster98 said:

Something must be coming... she didn't need to confirm anything, I feel like they could throw the bomb really soon :pray: i mean, look also at her recent insta photos, they can't be totally random :selena:

Don’t forget: a member said a month ago that every time she posts 3 pics in a row an announcement is following :ladyhaha:

JupiterDrive

This is so embarrassing omg she has to perform an 8 month old song she didn't even care about at first omg

rafaelgherardi
3 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

My problem is she released a great album, only got 3 singles, and instead of promote the album she comes with a basic song none needed :selena:...just imagine a performance medley of Diamond Heart, John Wayne, Joanne, DIC and Angel Down, that would be the ultimate Joanne excperience:diane:, whats the point of making such great songs if then you paid dust to them. :giveup:

Two singles only :laughga:

Fingerella
11 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Can’t wait for those 8 million views in 1 year

Hold on tight to your beard and duck lips cos she'll out do the 8 million views

fede ARTPOP
4 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

Two singles only :laughga:

Well I meant 3 promo videos

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived