Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms ‘The Cure’ to GGD

tellemhone

Featured Posts

Pretty amped if it's The Cure tbh. Will be a killer performance.

But I honestly also would not be surprised if this is a fake-out. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

She better do a medley and slay us with that Frankenstein’d satanic bop....is time to DarkGa get back on top...Im not here for “The Cure” gimme the satanic ritual you made in 2008 Gags. :gaycat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
4 hours ago, codymonster said:

Ya’ll are insane. Chill the **** out and enjoy the fact that she’s performing. You guys sound so whiny and bratty..

Sis, the problem is The Cure aka her most basic song...even another MR perfo would be better.  :selena:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Lord Ryry

I like the cure and i'm thankful for an AMA performance, but....the song isn't even going to chart again, and no one is going to talk about a song that died 7 months ago from lack of promotion/video. It just seems like a wasted opportunity. Just my opinion. 

A new song would be more impactful in spreading the message of 'love'

GagaMyBlood95

I think it's gonna be a killer performance and everyone is gonna be slayed by Gaga once again :giveup: 

I'm also sure that a lot of people don't know about TC so I expect a nice boost!

Helxig

Of course she wants to perform the song. It's about Sonja and she wants to give Sonja all the love and recognition she can. Of course she's going to perform the song in her memory for the world to see.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

All of you who are talking about promo and sales and being on top somehow still don't understand who Gaga is :saladga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

monketsharona
38 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I think it's gonna be a killer performance and everyone is gonna be slayed by Gaga once again :giveup: 

I'm also sure that a lot of people don't know about TC so I expect a nice boost!

On itunes definitely, but on Hot 100, no ^^

It has no video and the song is not being played on the radio for months, so it's quite sure it won't peak... That performance should have happened months ago

monketsharona
28 minutes ago, Helxig said:

All of you who are talking about promo and sales and being on top somehow still don't understand who Gaga is :saladga:

Please she's the one always tweeting about her sold out shows and her charts run when she's successful... We all know her 'music not not the bling' thing is a big joke (aimed to justify she doesn't care when she flops)

GagaMyBlood95
50 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

On itunes definitely, but on Hot 100, no ^^

It has no video and the song is not being played on the radio for months, so it's quite sure it won't peak... That performance should have happened months ago

Yeah of course, I'm definitely not expecting a higher peak. That's unrealistic but just a nice boost in sales/streams!

ModernEcstasy

I think that the main problem with this is that it’s a missed opportunity again! 

She should’ve performed a Joanne (non single) rather than the cure, if not new music! 

Archived