💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Here's the discussion thread about American Horror Story Apocalyse (the news and episodes aired) ! :)

Let's discuss ! Who do you want to be back next season ? What are you expecting ?

(I'll update the OP as soon as we'll get more news)

Airdate : September 12th 2018

Number of episodes : /

Shooting Dates : Currently filming.

Confirmed returning cast members : Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Evan Peters, Emma Roberts, Cheyenne Jackson, Adina Porter, Leslie Grossman, Billie Lourd, Billy Eichner, Jessica Lange, Lily Rabe, Taissa Farmiga, Frances Conroy, Gabourey Sidibe, Stevie Nicks, Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton, Erika Ervin, Riley Schmidt. 

Other confirmed cast members : Joan Collins, Cody Fern, Billy Porter, Ash Santos, Kyle Allen, Jeffrey Chapman, Lesley Fera.

Rumoured cast members : Lady Gaga.

Confirmed NOT returning cast members:  Angela Bassett & Finn Wittrock. 

Confirmed news :

- That season is confirmed to be the crossover season between Murder House and Coven that Ryan Murphy mentioned last year. He said he already asked some actors to join. He worked on it for more than two years !

- Ryan Murphy mentioned Lady Gaga's character in Roanoke being the original Supreme. He also said he'd like make her back.  

- Evan Peters also said he would like to return as Tate Langdon from the first season if the MH / Coven season happens. 

- Dylan McDermott announced it's very likely he'll be back in AHS in the near furture !

- Ryan Murphy confirmed he called back more than 25 actors (Amongst of them : Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Connie Britton, Dylan McDermott).

- Kathy Bates and Evan Peters are confirmed to be lead actors along Sarah Paulson.

- Joan Collins is joining the cast as Evan's grandmother. The latter is playing a hairdresser.

- The scene will takes place in October 2019.

- Ryan discribes AHS8 as 'heightened' and 'not as grounded as Cult'. He also said we'll be be kind of back to Asylum and Coven tones. 

- Evan and Sarah will also be directors. 

- Sarah Paulson and Emma Roberts teased being back as Cordelia Goode and Madison Montgomery. Sarah said she's playing several character this year. 

- Ryan Murphy confirmed he called back ALL the witches from the show. 

- Ryan confirmed Cordelia is still the Supreme (for now) but that “She is in danger...from the most evil of them all.”. (Scathach is back imo)

- Denis O'Hare still doesn't know if he'll be part of the season.

- Cody Fern 'American Crime Stroy) will play Michael Langdon, the Antechrist from Murder House.

- Jessica Lange will be back as Constance Langdon in episode 6 directed by Sarah Paulson.

- Angela Bassett confirms she's ready to make a break from her very busy schedule to appear in Apocalypse. 

- Kathy Bates will play Mrs Meade, Sarah Paulson will play Billie Dean Howards, Cordelia Goode and new character Venable. Billie Lourd will play Mallory. Leslie Grossman will play Coco Saint Pierre Vanderbielt. Adina Porter will play Dinah Stevens. 

- Gabourey Sidibe will return as Queenie. 

Trailer :

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHOOKGA

tenor.gif?itemid=5140737I want LADY GAGA BAck for Her supreme witch role or else THE SEAson will FLOPt! True huennyyyy

Not very born this way of you 😫

TimisaMonster

American Horror Story: Fraternity

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Child
11 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

American Horror Story: Fraternity

Oh no that would be boring and way too similar to Coven & Scream Queens.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Honestly I want another normal season so the cross over can be the 9th season and the 10th season can then be the final one and be titled Apocalypse or Doomsday.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

I’m so excited already!! I hope we get Lily Rabe back next season!!!!!!

She may, she had a baby last year, that's probably why she wasn't back for season 7 :) 

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, Bradley said:

you're so fast.

The hype is already starting, Sarah Paulson is already hyping :yay:

TimisaMonster
8 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Oh no that would be boring and way too similar to Coven & Scream Queens.

And what was Cult? People in Halloween costumes killing lots of people? :trollga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Child
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

And what was Cult? People in Halloween costumes killing lots of people? :trollga:

Cult is great for now, I binge watched the whole thing 2 weeks ago cause the pilot didn't impress me but now I'm expecting an explosive finale. Ryan better not disappoint me.

The Child

Honestly this season should be about Aliens, not like in Asylum cause that was just a useless background thing that never got developed but a full season about them could be interesting.

bloody g

Cult was pretty nice, much better than season 4, 5, 6 but I'd like them to go FULL horror

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived