Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Who did you ALMOST stan?

PeachJug

Featured Posts

PeachJug

I almost stanned Meghan Trainor and even bought Title (and it's pretty good... 3am, Walkashame, Title, Credit are great)

I really liked her retro sound for her first album... but she kinda abandoned it for her second.

BUT NO Thank You!

1200x630bb.jpg

currently stan Gaga, Lana, Lorde, Birdy, Adele, and Celine Dion (and dead artists: Amy Winehouse, Bowie, Elvis, Whitney)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

I think if Gaga hadn't been around, I'd probably stan Katy. :rip: Hopefully not though. Or maybe Rihanna would've grabbed my attention in the way Gaga did.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TheRoof

Joanne , she is a country-indie artist with a platinum album and a sold out tour , but i can't stand her cause it seems that she will retire after win SOTY at the grammys 2018.

sadly.....

lady-gaga-joanne-album-promo-japan-nov-2

:diane:

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I think if Gaga hadn't been around, I'd probably stan Katy. :rip: Hopefully not though. Or maybe Rihanna would've grabbed my attention in the way Gaga did.

i stanned Rihanna in 2012 but then i became a casual fan cause she wasn't so entertaining compared to  gaga :poot:

DiscoStyx

nicki-minaj-paper-magazine-cover-0.jpg?f

I used to consider myself a fan, I have all her albums since Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded and I usually listen to all her new songs/features but I don't follow her on social media, nor do I look for information about her future projects - I think NM4 is going to be released soon but that's it.

UfP8Fq6P.jpg

I was about to stan her before ANTi was released but when it came out I was really disappointed, I didn't really like it - I like some songs better now though. I do listen to her a lot though, I have most of her discography on my phone

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

SEXODUS

I discovered M.I.A right before she announced her retirement. Since she won't put out any more music, I guess that's an ALMOST stan. Forced unstan?

WeDontStop

I used to stan Katy :bon:

but then....

reputation dropped! :classy:

i got the boys in dubai

Archived