💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Who did you ALMOST stan?

PeachJug

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I used to stan Madonna and Christina Aguilera before Gaga. I'd probably still be stanning Madonna and would have ditched Christina. I reckon Madonna's music would have been better than it has been if Gaga hadn't been around. I probably would have moved on to Katy Perry as the new pop star to follow. But thank god for Gaga. I'm so glad she changed pop music. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I almost stanned Katy a couple years back, but thankfully the good sis blessed (and distressed) me with a live performance of hers early in her career, foreshadowing a wretched future as a stan ... constantly defending her vocals and her live performances. It was this sign that I knew that I had to turn her away in exchange for somebody better. :trollga:

Battle 4 Ur Life
11 hours ago, edgy said:

Okay, so I almost stanned Katy a couple years back, but thankfully the good sis blessed (and distressed) me with a live performance of hers early in her career, foreshadowing a wretched future as a stan ... constantly defending her vocals and her live performances. It was this sign that I knew that I had to turn her away in exchange for somebody better. :trollga:

dude this is a great performance. what are you talking about? she did not go off key once which is an achievement for her, no shade.

:confused:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

JesseBabe

I would say Meghan Trainer also! I really did enjoy her first album and bought it, which might have been the last full album I bought since I switched to streaming... which I'm not proud of lol :toofunny:.

I would also say Katy Perry. I loved her first two albums and was actually really excited for Prism, but when that came out I was left a little disappointed, not as disappointed as I was with Witness, but in the past few years I've just become so turned off pretty much everything she has done.

PeachJug
2 minutes ago, JesseBabe said:

I switched to streaming.

ive tried streaming but i end up listening to the same album 1000 times so streaming just doesnt make sense for me

i buy an album and REPEAT that bit for months

last time i streamed, it was apple's free 3 month thingy and I spent 3 months on whitney's discography, which i ended up buying instead :)

Fascination

The artists I absolutely stan - and love pretty much their whole discography is Bowie, Madonna, Gaga and almost Lorde. There's a lot of I like listening to. I almost stanned Katy Perry. But I was extremely disappointed with Witness, and the whole Witness era is such a mess.

Poissonche

I'd say Tove Lo. I discovered her a couple months before she got big with Habits in the US and I loved every song of hers. Queen Of The Clouds came out, Habits became huge, I loved it. Every song she would release for a movie I'd love. She was the only artist that could come as close to Gaga and Lana for me. But then... Lady Wood happened. I liked it, but it didn't have the magic from before. And I think Blue Lips will be the same. I'll still keep an eye on her, because I believe she has the ability to come back with stuff that I'll like better.

Also, Bebe Rexha before she started twerking with Nicki Minaj and becoming like everyone else. She became what she denounced in her I'm Gonna Show You Crazy video and I'm not here for it.

Fascination
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

Also, Bebe Rexha before she started twerking with Nicki Minaj and becoming like everyone else. She became what she denounced in her I'm Gonna Show You Crazy video and I'm not here for it.

Ah, the same woman who said she wouldn't release certain songs because she was afraid it was too good. :emma:

Poissonche
Just now, Hyperballad said:

Ah, the same woman who said she wouldn't release certain songs because she was afraid it was too good. :emma:

What? Did she really say this? Wowwww...

Mikolaj
31 minutes ago, WokePop said:

dude this is a great performance. what are you talking about? she did not go off key once which is an achievement for her, no shade.

:confused:

It's bad, very very bad. She doesn't stick to the key well in some parts, and when she does, she messes it up anyway because of her bad technique. On the topic, I'm not sure why anyone over 14 would stan Katy. Like, I really don't want to hate here but I've never found a single legit reason to stan her.

Archived