💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift performs “New Years Day” on Jimmy Fallon

MsSwan

Featured Posts

Just now, Danny Milk said:

That's from yesterday

omg so late so out of touch I feel like I should go buy Reputation on iTunes to redeem myself for clicking on this thread thinking this just aired

ItWasntLaauv

Say what you want, Taylor is so classy and respectful to do a slow, lovely song for the show that night. The hug between Jimmy and Taylor at the end was pure emotion. Absolutely beautiful. :wub:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, highwayunicorn9 said:

Pop song!

true.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Thomas P

This was beautiful. This is Taylor at her best in terms of performing. She’s always best when behind a piano, or with a guitar. 

Its not my favourite on the album but the song is ****ing beautiful.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

GeeYewWhai

this song is so real. see, when taylor plays to her strengths we get actual good work from her

Nothing Happened

TheQueenLG

This is a great comeback for Taylor. After she performed RFI at SNL I was worried that she was going to be using overpowering backtracks the whole reputation era. But she surprised me and gave us sweet and cute vocals this time. This is what her performances should look like. She looks much more comfortable and in her element when she is playing an instrument (and not dancing). :poot:

Although I shouldn’t have to say this, to the Swift stans: this is obviously not a hate statement. Please don’t come for me. :selena:

Archived