Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Minecraft Realm (limited)

Eighteen

Featured Posts

Eighteen

Hey all. I am looking for 1 or 2 people who love minecraft. My friend runs a permanent minecraft server. It is quite built up and is set on hard survival mode. Everything on it has been built from the ground up. We had two other people playing on it in addition to us but they have left and have not been back for many months, though their creations still live on in the world. 

We're just looking for 1 or 2 people who would be interested in playing on this realm. your creations will live on forever, and once you receive the invitation, you will be a permanent part of the world, even if you decide to take a long break :D

Eighteen
Just now, Illuminati said:

I'd be interested to join. Why is it limited to only a couple of people though? 

cool what's your name so my friend can send you an invite. my friend wants to keep it small and intimate so everyone knows everyone and we can identify and record what people create/ where they live. we also have an extensive nether network for travel and it might be hard for everyone to be connected if there's a large crowd of people. 

Eighteen
4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I'd be interested to join. Why is it limited to only a couple of people though? 

i've played with you before right? you built that huge cathedral in that one realm that was run for GGD for a short time?

ARTPOPe
20 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

i've played with you before right? you built that huge cathedral in that one realm that was run for GGD for a short time?

This one?

tumblr_ozfp7kCycC1whf68jo1_1280.png

That was me

What was/is your username on MC? Was it CyanLights maybe?

Stream The Love Invention

Eighteen
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

This one?

tumblr_ozfp7kCycC1whf68jo1_1280.png

That was me

What was/is your username on MC? Was it CyanLights maybe?

o i only played briefly on the GGD mc server it's lordkeoni. do you want to play on our server? 

ARTPOPe
On 15.11.2017 at 2:08 AM, Eighteen said:

o i only played briefly on the GGD mc server it's lordkeoni. do you want to play on our server? 

Oh, I remember you!

I'd love to, but I'm already playing and focusing on another server at the moment, so I wouldn't be online a lot and just taking the space of someone who'd play more often.

Stream The Love Invention

Archived