Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga posts stunning pic

Enceladus

Featured Posts

HauntingHollow

i feel like her and djws are saying all these things on purpose, there is no way she is unaware of how hyped and deluded we are right now and she is trolling us furthermore :cryga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

Oh wooooow, she loooooooks :firega:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

noisullitcefrep

So we're definitely getting a new performance. I highly doubt that we'll get Frankensteined or a new song, but there's gonna be something new:diane:

We screamed "yes", and now she gives us everything:bon:

RickMonster98

Honestly, I'm not excited AT ALL :nails: The only hype I have for this sunday is a possible surprise release of frankensteined :bon:

10 minutes ago, qwerty1202 said:

OMFG WHY WOULD SHE NEED TO REHEARSE IF SHES DOING THE CURE.  NEW MUSIC.  MELTDOWN.  IM HERE.  IM HYPED

THIS

blackpink

I KNEW IT WAS TOO SOON TO MELTDOWN YALL WHY WOULD SHE NEED TO REHEARSE IF SHE WAS JUST DOING THE CURE SOMETHING IS ABSOLUTELY COMING AHHHHHH

GagaMyBlood95

I mean, she will rehearse because... she wants to perfect it? :laughga:

Idk, don't get your hopes up guys, the AMA tweet clearly stated that she is performing The Cure!

She looks like Gwen in her first No Doubt days:giveup:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

18 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

why would she need to rehearse if it's just the cure from her show???? she does it every night, NEW MUSIC 

her show is also not normally televised to millions ^+^

rafaelgherardi
4 hours ago, HauntingHollow said:

i feel like her and djws are saying all these things on purpose, there is no way she is unaware of how hyped and deluded we are right now and she is trolling us furthermore :cryga:

It'd be so mean if there was nothing but a televised performance of The Cure just like we already saw on the tour :(

Archived