💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could TC have a new peak?

OOPS22

Featured Posts

I personally believe she will perform TC at the AMAs. She has said she's taking a break from the music scene next year. So say TC does get its first televised performance....do you think it could have a new peak on Billboard? It peaked at #39. Could it enter the Top 20? Top 10? 

tumblr_oohx9eSyme1ro0deeo1_400.gif

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EDP said:

She has said she's taking a break from the music scene next year

She didn't postponed her tour yet when she said that

Not a new peak but maybe a re-entry if the #young and #hip put it onto their #MondayVibez playlist the day after seeing it performed 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

PrincessPeach

Not to be rude but do you know how charts work :rip:

the song was #1 on iTunes for 5 days and didn’t even crack the top 30 on billboard. You need radio support and Streams which it won’t get enough from one performance for a 7 month old song 

homomo

Radios are done with the song. I don’t think it would get a lot of sales. The only way would be streaming, but I doubt this performance will do much for the song. She’s probably just performing, because a) she’s simply live-streaming part of her concert. No extra effort needed. And b) because she’s nominated

1 minute ago, PrincessPeach said:

Not to be rude but do you know how charts work :rip:

the song was #1 on iTunes did 5 days and didn’t even crack the top 30 on billboard. You need radio support and Streams which it won’t get enough from one performance for a 7 month old song 

Never said I thought it could re peak, I only asked a question to start conversation. No need to have an attitude. Thanks for sharing your opinion though. 

PrincessPeach
Just now, EDP said:

Never said I thought it could re peak, I only asked a question to start conversation. No need to have an attitude. Thanks for sharing your opinion though. 

So if it’s a question with an obvious answer that even the poster know the answer to than why post it 

1 minute ago, PrincessPeach said:

So if it’s a question with an obvious answer that even the poster know the answer to than why post it 

2 minutes ago, EDP said:

Calm down.

Archived