Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She WONT Perform A New Song...

Stef

Featured Posts

LIKELADYAGAGA

you are only doing this on the off chance she doesn't perform a new song so you can get inducted to the Gaga Daily hall of fame. yeah... I see you Stef. :staymad:

ferretti
39 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Finally someone who posts this.

It’s not realistic if she did. She will start promoting ASIB in May and have the european leg next year. 

If she released new material, then she wouldn’t have the time to promote it properly, leading to another messy era. And I know some of you would have a mental breakdown if that happened:poot:

Let the girl rest:wub:

I mean based on the promo she's done before, a big award show performance and a MV would already be more promo than she's done for some other singles. If it's an EP with only one big single (excluding the The Cure which will surely be featured and retroactively applied as a single from it) I think she has plenty of time. Plus, ASIB will be a bunch of ballads VS the Fame Monster/ARTPOP fusion from dark heaven.

disco stick tester, inquire within

The Fame Monster

Well let’s see who’s right. :classy: Thanks for using my words. My lawyers will contact you soon! 

Find your freedom in the music

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, ferretti said:

I mean based on the promo she's done before, a big award show performance and a MV would already be more promo than she's done for some other singles. If it's an EP with only one big single (excluding the The Cure which will surely be featured and retroactively applied as a single from it) I think she has plenty of time. Plus, ASIB will be a bunch of ballads VS the Fame Monster/ARTPOP fusion from dark heaven.

When they said Gaga will be debuting her lead single we didn't think we already heard it. Technically if the EP features The Cure that will be considered the first single therefore the fact that she might perform The Cure doesn't contradict the EP/ album rumors.

doh8UXc.gif

Reid LePage
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

When they said Gaga will be debuting her lead single we didn't think we already heard it. Technically if the EP features The Cure that will be considered the first single therefore the fact that she might perform The Cure doesn't contradict the EP/ album rumors.

doh8UXc.gif

i dont think Gaga would drop a surprise single and then 7 months later, call it the lead single for an EP

doh8UXc.gif

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

i dont think Gaga would drop a surprise single and then 7 months later, call it the lead single for an EP

doh8UXc.gif

Well you should.

doh8UXc.gif

There's already plenty of topics discussing this. Why do you waste people's  times. Just discuss it in the other threads like everyone else.

Lanadelduck
4 hours ago, babs said:

You sacrificing your WP health for the common good, how cute :poot:

What are the rules.  Like I don’t want a WP. 

3 hours ago, qwerty1202 said:

What are the rules.  Like I don’t want a WP. 

Worship admin & mods, and make sure all felonies are done via DM :creepflop:

Archived