Jump to content
Lady Gagain Vegas
🏨 Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM 🏨
opinion

AMA's: The Cure or new song

title  

577 members have voted

  1. 1. title

    • The Cure
      206
    • New song
      91
    • The Cure + new song
      277


Featured Posts

prince

I don't think they'd say Gaga is bringing 'The Cure' to the AMAs if she wasn't performing The Cure, I can imagine the rumours are true about more tour dates so this is a way of showing off the tour 

Edited by prince
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, prince said:

I don't think they'd say Gaga is bringing 'The Cure' to the AMAs if she wasn't performing The Cure, I can imagine the rumours are true about more tour dates so this is a way of showing off the tour 

yeah may be...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
23 minutes ago, Givenchy said:

I sincerely hope that it isn't The Cure. Judging by the standards of today's music, a song is considered ancient after few weeks or a month or two, unless it's a massive hit and The Cure hasn't really resonated among the general public nor the fans, so I really hope it's a new track, something original and we've never heard before to get a new era started, whatever that's supposed to be, a compilation album, a new album, an EP or a standalone single.

The song didn't have enough exposure in the first place so I doubt there are many people which already heard it. 

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HauntingHollow

it makes no ****ing sense to promote The **** now that is old and dead, is her team really that dumb ? :cryga: 

*So baby tell me yes*

tumblr_lngcdun5Jk1qc8boo.gif 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*
  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stef

Did they or did they not specifically state that Lady Gaga will be performing The Cure? They did. 

Did they or did they not tease something extra alongside it? They did not. 

Will monsters make up their own theories about how the AMAs are lying to us to prevent the “surprise” being blown and then when Sunday comes and Gaga performs The Cure and nothing else, they will drag her to the pits of hell and slander her for doing exactly what she was stated and booked to do all along? Yes they will. 

Will y’all ever ****ing learn to WAIT for concrete information? And will y’all ever find the line between wishful thinking and convincing yourselves of the impossible? No 

"you're only as good as your last piece of work"
  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Mobish said:

The Cure,it's obviously not the right time for a new song.

why not?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
holy scheisse

Inb4 it's not even gonna be the cure but they just referenced the song in the tweet  and y'all r going wild about it 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, HauntingHollow said:

it makes no ****ing sense to promote The **** now that is old and dead, is her team really that dumb ? :cryga: 

*So baby tell me yes*

tumblr_lngcdun5Jk1qc8boo.gif 

that's what makes me think that's she's bringing a new song. I can't believe they would do something so stupid

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FalsePromise

TC performance is one of the weakest on JWT, it showcases nothing, idk why'd they go with that to promote the tour :x Bad strategy from Bobby, idk what's he thinking :x 

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Did they or did they not specifically state that Lady Gaga will be performing The Cure? They did. 

Did they or did they not tease something extra alongside it? They did not. 

Will monsters make up their own theories about how the AMAs are lying to us to prevent the “surprise” being blown and then when Sunday comes and Gaga performs The Cure and nothing else, they will drag her to the pits of hell and slander her for doing exactly what she was stated and booked to do all along? Yes they will. 

Will y’all ever ****ing learn to WAIT for concrete information? And will y’all ever find the line between wishful thinking and convincing yourselves of the impossible? No 

y'all were hyped as never when we only had this frankensteined rumor and a possible performance at the AMAs and now that we got something concrete y'all are melting down. where is the logic? 

Spoiler

and I would not blame Gaga if there's nothing new, because she never promised anything

 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
holy scheisse
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Did they or did they not specifically state that Lady Gaga will be performing The Cure? They did. 

Did they or did they not tease something extra alongside it? They did not. 

Will monsters make up their own theories about how the AMAs are lying to us to prevent the “surprise” being blown and then when Sunday comes and Gaga performs The Cure and nothing else, they will drag her to the pits of hell and slander her for doing exactly what she was stated and booked to do all along? Yes they will. 

Will y’all ever ****ing learn to WAIT for concrete information? And will y’all ever find the line between wishful thinking and convincing yourselves of the impossible? No 

They didn't. They said she's bringing the cure which can be a play on words with the title. Saving this post 4 when she doesn't perform the cure and you can have seats!

  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stef
Just now, holy scheisse said:

They didn't. They said she's bringing the cure which can be a play on words with the title. Saving this post 4 when she doesn't perform the cure and you can have seats!

Christ....

"you're only as good as your last piece of work"
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, holy scheisse said:

They didn't. They said she's bringing the cure which can be a play on words with the title. Saving this post 4 when she doesn't perform the cure and you can have seats!

come here :kara:

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×