• New song
    • The Cure + new song

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
45 minutes ago, orb1tx said:

You are completely right. I read on the first page of this thread someone said the song is to promote the tour and in my opinion its 100% correct. Joanne ain't over yet, guys, she still got next year in Europe to perform.

This is the American Music Awards though. :selena: This won't help her sell the European dates. 

11 minutes ago, Kefir said:

:lolly:

She could have at least livestreamed the Joanne performance, which is probably one of the best of the new songs in the whole show.

Granted, it'd be very similar to last year.

3 points in and ready for more

Are we all going off the deep end? Lol.... I feel like we are all so hungry for new music we will think of anything that could potentially be a new song

Do you imagine that in the half of The Cure performance, the lights go off and music stops and Gaga says something like " I know you've waiting for this so this the lead songle from my new album" and Gaga start singing " MA ma pa pa perfect illusion ma pa pa no more confussion". :v

I better go home now i'm drunk.

Galagala

It will definitely be the cure+new song. 

Yes, they can't reveal the surprise so they fooled us with just "the cure"  

WORLDofGAGA

Perhaps she will perform the cure and reveal something at the end, not getting my hopes up though 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Inb4 she drops a new album right after the performance lol. Who knows. She likes to surprise people, let's wait till the AMAs and see.

4 hours ago, Miel said:

She could have at least livestreamed the Joanne performance, which is probably one of the best of the new songs in the whole show.

Granted, it'd be very similar to last year.

With 'news' of her starting a foundation for sexual abuse victims, The Cure makes a lot more sense. There is a message she wants to convey, she doesn't do random choices.

I still think it's a new song.

All the sources that said she was doing AMAs before it was mentioned also said she was doing a new song.

The Cure has no point to be revived unless it's getting a music video and a high profile remix with another artist. It's way past it's peak. The only old songs performed were nominated.

Unless she's adding more dates, but that makes no sense since she has chronic pain. And Almost all the US/NA dates sold out, so doing your promo for them is not necessary.

BYE

hausofbrice
6 hours ago, Brainy said:

Are we all going off the deep end? Lol.... I feel like we are all so hungry for new music we will think of anything that could potentially be a new song

i think LM's are just being extra delulu this time around

1 hour ago, Aussie said:

Inb4 she drops a new album right after the performance lol. Who knows. She likes to surprise people, let's wait till the AMAs and see.

:sure: 

xoxo, brice ♡

hausofbrice
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

Unless she's adding more dates, but that makes no sense since she has chronic pain. And Almost all the US/NA dates sold out, so doing your promo for them is not necessary.

she's supposedly adding more EU dates i think :gaycat:

xoxo, brice ♡

Archived