577 members have voted

1. 1. title

• The Cure
    • New song
    • The Cure + new song

Featured Posts

Enceladus

Let’s be realistic :selena:

why would she perform in a LIVESTREAM a 8 month old song? That’s ridiculous. I bet there is somethings coming, I can’t imagine she’d do this just for fun

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free My Mind

I think if this was solely to promote the tour, they would choose a song that better incorporates the unique parts of the tours like the platforms etc.

The cure is a strange choice for that, considering it's not even on the album.

From what we know about Frankensteined, it may well fit well thematically with the cure... also it would make sense to add Frankensteined to the end of the setlist if she's introducing it to the JWT. This is what she did with Born This Way when she added it to the Monster Ball setlist.

Trying not to reach or be delusional, but I honestly don't think its outside the realms of reality that she would perform something new after the cure.

however...

lets remember the time she performed ARTPOP on Fallon...

TheAlexer

Gaga: *performes the cure*

Me: :awkney:

Gaga: I want to to remind you that i love every single one of you. We are in hard times but you're the ones giving me a million rea..

Me:

giphy.gif

LIVE from her Joanne World Tour stop in Washington D.C. at Capital One Arena, during this year’s awards show, Gaga will take the stage for a rendition of her Billboard Hot 100 synth-pop single on the healing effects of love, “The Cure.” 

https://www.theamas.com/2017/11/shawn-mendes-nick-jonas-and-lady-gaga-to-perform/

/thread :awkney:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Kefir said:

LIVE from her Joanne World Tour stop in Washington D.C. at Capital One Arena, during this year’s awards show, Gaga will take the stage for a rendition of her Billboard Hot 100 synth-pop single on the healing effects of love, “The Cure.” 

https://www.theamas.com/2017/11/shawn-mendes-nick-jonas-and-lady-gaga-to-perform/

god this is a nightmare 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Bazaar said:

Only 'The Cure', even the AMAs posted that. 

You guys should stop hyping yourselves so much :awkney:

where did they say "only the cure" ???? receipt plz 

NIGHTCRAWLER
4 minutes ago, Kefir said:

but after all it doesn't mean that she's not performing 2 songs

Free My Mind
4 minutes ago, Kefir said:

I still don't think it's /thread

IF she is going to surprise drop a single, they aint going to announce it are they

monketsharona
1 hour ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

i think she wan't to promote the tour dates (the new ones) so that's the only reason she's performing 

AMAs has literally zero impact in Europe... 

And her tour dates in the US are already sold out

Getaway Heart
8 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

Let’s be realistic :selena:

why would she perform in a LIVESTREAM a 8 month old song? That’s ridiculous. I bet there is somethings coming, I can’t imagine she’d do this just for fun

dont come in complaining Sunday that she did not do what promised when she only sings The Cure.  Cause they specifically said The Cure so if thats all that happens u cant say she owes u a new song. lol. I can see meltdowns already when only The Cure is sung

1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

I still don't think it's /thread

IF she is going to surprise drop a single, they aint going to announce it are they

Hype yourself hunny but I don't wanna see all the meltdowns of Sunday night :ladyhaha:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Enceladus

@NIGHTCRAWLER I have the feeling that we are the only ones who believe in it. but I stand behind your opinion that the things do not match! Just a few more days and we know the truth :hug: 

i think i won’t meltdown, just be a little bit angry that they ruined this awesome opportunity to launch a brand new song...:selena:

Archived