title  

577 members have voted

1. 1. title

• The Cure
    • New song
    • The Cure + new song

Featured Posts

ferretti

We willed the AMA performance into existence, we can def will a new song + The Cure too! RIGHT?!

giphy.gif

disco stick tester, inquire within

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ApplauseftAdele
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Did they or did they not specifically state that Lady Gaga will be performing The Cure? They did. 

Did they or did they not tease something extra alongside it? They did not. 

Will monsters make up their own theories about how the AMAs are lying to us to prevent the “surprise” being blown and then when Sunday comes and Gaga performs The Cure and nothing else, they will drag her to the pits of hell and slander her for doing exactly what she was stated and booked to do all along? Yes they will. 

Will y’all ever ****ing learn to WAIT for concrete information? And will y’all ever find the line between wishful thinking and convincing yourselves of the impossible? No 

Ok just stop... like we've been teased for the past 2 WEEKS with. new hints every day about new music to be debuted around the AMAs. If the announcement came a month ago that she was performing The cure then we would be like "oh that's cute" BUT LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE.

The cure is a bop but is it her best live segment in the JWT? It's honestly not... she definitely could POSSIBLY perform something else with it, otherwise it's honestly like her team is purposely teasing us for no reason... 

1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

exactly !!!!!!! And if we meltdown, it's our prob :bye: 

I think people get annoyed with the meltdowns because everyone brings it on themselves, they've said she's performing The Cure yet we have threads asking what she's performing and then when she performs The Cure we all have to sit on this site seeing numerous meltdown threads appear because people hyped themselves up when the answer was there looking at them the whole time. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, ferretti said:

We willed the AMA performance into existence, we can def will a new song + The Cure too! RIGHT?!

giphy.gif

so accurate :ladyhaha:

LIKELADYAGAGA

the cure didn't even perform that well when it debuted and it is a summer song. :sharon: I really hope there is a medley and this is just part of the shock art the Gaga is known for.

nakedidea
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I agree I think she hasn't sung it live enough :laughga:

Right?

Like if you're going to sing an old song like The Cure, might as well sing Million Reasons to keep that future-grammy winning song in their minds. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Ok just stop... like we've been teased for the past 2 WEEKS with. new hints every day about new music to be debuted around the AMAs. If the announcement came a month ago that she was performing The cure then we would be like "oh that's cute" BUT LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE.

The cure is a bop but is it her best live segment in the JWT? It's honestly not... she definitely could POSSIBLY perform something else with it, otherwise it's honestly like her team is purposely teasing us for no reason... 

I would vote for you as President 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, nakedidea said:

Right?

Like if you're going to sing an old song like The Cure, might as well sing Million Reasons to keep that future-grammy winning song in their minds. 

Oh I thought you were ironic 

nakedidea
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Oh I thought you were ironic 

At first it was. Now I don't know. LOL

I just want the show to start already.

3 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Exclusive footage of you typing this post

giphy.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, nakedidea said:

At first it was. Now I don't know. LOL

I just want the show to start already.

if she dares to sing one lil word from MR.................................... 

Princess Stache
31 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

why has she been a lot in studio lately??? even during the night??? I mean, why would she hurry for something coming in 2019???

Exactly!! If she had a melody idea she could just record it on her phone!  Is the meeting with Interscope real, because if it is something's still coming.

joannesrats

Lmaooo maybe this is the beginning of that EP that we all had rumors for after Coachella with TC as the lead tenor.gif?itemid=4888417

Archived