577 members have voted

1. 1. title

• The Cure
    • New song
    • The Cure + new song

Featured Posts

Luke78619

Wait

werent you one of the people who kept saying that she was not going to perform at the AMAs :gaysia:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Kefir said:

They literally said she's performing The Cure to prepare us so there wouldn't be any meltdowns during the AMAs.

I think it just confirms that new music isn't even close yet and that's why she is performing The Cure which is the best option tbh cuz it's a cute song and it's her latest single .

Tbh I would bring any other song (John Wayne or DIC) to show all the breathtaking visuals and choreography cuz TC really doesn't show anything special :awkney:

why has she been a lot in studio lately??? even during the night??? I mean, why would she hurry for something coming in 2019???

DoremonLove

I love this fanbase and the optimistic attitude:selena:

But deep deep deep really deep down i wish a surprise new song:selena:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Enceladus
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

why has she been a lot in studio lately??? even during the night??? I mean, why would she hurry for something coming in 2019???

TRUE! 

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Wait

werent you one of the people who kept saying that she was not going to perform at the AMAs :gaysia:

Exactly I was! And I was sure she wasn't part of it!! you can totally blame me for that because I didn't see it coming 

joannethenight
2 minutes ago, Kefir said:

They literally said she's performing The Cure to prepare us so there wouldn't be any meltdowns during the AMAs.

I think it just confirms that new music isn't even close yet and that's why she is performing The Cure which is the best option tbh cuz it's a cute song and it's her latest single .

Tbh I would bring any other song (John Wayne or DIC) to show all the breathtaking visuals and choreography cuz TC really doesn't show anything special :awkney:

maybe they change the show :selena:

🌹

AndrewGr
16 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Dont forget that she's been a lot in studio lately, even the night as if she had something to hurry for.

Please stop being delusional, you're the only ones hyping yourselves. Gaga is always in the studio and the material she's recording comes out after months or even years. She recorded BTW on the road. The fact that she was recording after the shows doesn't prove anything. She's recording when she has inspiration & time. She can't record during the day because she's resting for the show, taking care of her voice because JWT is extremely demanding. That's why she is recording at night and not because she's in a hurry. She was everyday in the studio while recording all her albums and she wasn't in a hurry. She is just very public about it now and y'all are having expectations when nothing has been promised. The only thing that could be coming anytime soon apart from ASIB soundtrack is the Joanne B-side that has already been recorded while making Joanne (that's why it's called a B-side)

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, AndrewGr said:

Please stop being delusional, you're the only ones hyping yourselves. Gaga is always in the studio and the material she's recording comes out after YEARS. She recorded BTW on the road. The fact that she was recording after the shows doesn't prove anything. She's recording when she has inspiration & time. She can't record during the day because she's resting for the show, taking care of her voice because JWT is extremely demanding. That's why she is recording at night and not because she's in a hurry. She was everyday in the studio while recording all her albums and she wasn't in a hurry. She is just very public about it now and y'all are having expectations when nothing has been promised. The only thing that could be coming anytime soon apart from ASIB soundtrack is the Joanne B-side that has already been recorded while making Joanne (that's why it's called a B-side)

why not an independent song like The Cure?? Tell me, why not??

Princess Stache
5 minutes ago, Kefir said:

EXACTLY!  I would even be more excited for a 3rd Joanne single!  None of this is adding up!  She said "Just when I think Im done with my album Joanne there's still another flower to bloom".  WHAT. DOES. IT. MEAN?

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Princess Stache said:

EXACTLY!  I would even be more excited for a 3rd Joanne single!  None of this is adding up!  She said "Just when I think Im done with my album Joanne there's still another flower to bloom".  WHAT. DOES. IT. MEAN?

And she said this "Sorry Joanne, but Gaga's come out to play" thing lately 

Princess Stache
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

And she said this "Sorry Joanne, but Gaga's come out to play" thing lately 

I know why is she teasing us if nothings coming?

7 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Maybe they need to finish the album before European leg kicks off cuz all the producers can't go with her

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Kefir said:

Maybe they need to finish the album before European leg kicks off cuz all the producers can't go with her

what album?? why couldn't she finish it after the JWT??

Archived