Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Just imagine her singing "The Cure" (maybe excluding one verse) and then suddenly the lights go off, she screams and "Frankensteined" starts :pray: 

Omg I would literally sh*t. 

5 days y’all!

ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Just imagine her singing "The Cure" (maybe excluding one verse) and then suddenly the lights go off, she screams and "Frankensteined" starts :pray: 

Omg. Please don’t. My little monster heart would not be able to handle the disappointment when this doesn’t happen :( 

I hope they will include the moving platforms and bridges at least.

People deserve to watch that technology behind JWT :pray:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

1 minute ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I refuse to believe she is only performing TC. No artist/management/label is THAT incompetent.

But if it brings attention to the tour, is it that incompetent? Anyway, I hope for more too but I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Why? What is she thinking? What is Bobby thinking? What is Interscope thinking? 

Why is this song coming to life 7 months after its release, so random. Disappointed but not surprised, her marketing team has been a mess since Troy left. 

TimisaMonster

Gaga you might as well perform Perfect Illusion, Marry the  Night, and GUY if you're trying to resurrect dead singles  :saladga:

I feel they're just using a play on words but she'll perform a new song.

Obviously Gaga knows The Cure isn't a fresh s ingke and has been out for far too long...to use the AMA to promote it would do nothing for the song. Honestly, I think she will perform a new song and may be Frankenstein isn't dead after ALL...IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

5 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

But if it brings attention to the tour, is it that incompetent? Anyway, I hope for more too but I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Isn't the tour mostly sold out and halfway over?  I believe Super Bowl was enough tour promo.

Something fishy is going on. All the sources rumoring the AMAs also mentioned new material. And then the amas became true.

BYE

9 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

Unless there's a new US leg, yes it is that incompetent

16 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I refuse to believe she is only performing TC. No artist/management/label is THAT incompetent.

Demi performed CFTS at some awards show even though it’s been out for more than a year after it’s release, and it wasn’t even summer :poot: 

Just now, JGD said:

Demi performed CFTS at some awards show even though it’s been out for more than a year after it’s release, and it wasn’t even summer :poot: 

No one knows who Demi is, she needs to take whatever she can get

Glittertinks

Now I don't know if I should stay awake to watch, in case The Cure might be a distraction. :selena: On the other side it could be just The Cure :madge: Sleep or no sleep...

Archived