💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

FilthyPOP414
3 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Why would moderators say anything. They don't know anything more than us lol :toofunny:

As to what you know, about 2 months before ARTPOP was announced in 2012 a moderator told me Gaga would announce something big, and three months before Aura leaked that same moderator told me more music was coming. Bye 

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

why would they tease with a hat box tho?:huh:

which of those other motherf-ckers has a distinguished hat that can be connected to them only?

we've been treated worse before. but they are putting the hat box because they know we'd jump to conclusions.

their entire promo theme is based around a circular box with performers names flying out of them. This is no tease to Gaga at all. Not even a close one 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

highlikegaga
9 minutes ago, Stef said:

their entire promo theme is based around a circular box with performers names flying out of them. This is no tease to Gaga at all. Not even a close one 

now, that just plain stupid smh :grr:

lxdygxga

If they announce Gaga, she will most likely be last now, considering she’s the biggest name. Their performers list isn’t done yet, be patient. 

48 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

As to what you know, about 2 months before ARTPOP was announced in 2012 a moderator told me Gaga would announce something big, and three months before Aura leaked that same moderator told me more music was coming. Bye 

And you fail to mention the moderator's name :poot: Bye :toofunny:

RAMROD

It is still 5 AM here in PT time zone, it is coming soon  :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Daenerys

All these young artists.... are the AMAs turning into the new VMA? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

FilthyPOP414
12 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

And you fail to mention the moderator's name :poot: Bye :toofunny:

Why would I give my sources to people like you? 

KleinGa
1 hour ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Are you in contact with BorisIsHere :oprah:

if so, pass my contact details to her :queenga:

Reality

It better be Shawn or Sam because then it gives more credibility to that commercial. I don't think it's going to be Gaga. If she's performing, she's either a surprise performer or she's going to be the last one announced. 

🖤👹

CanadaGoesGaga

Although the only way Gaga can perform is via live stream... so I’m unsure how it will work.

however people need to stop acting like ASIB has any impact on an album cycle. It’s a movie, Gaga is a performer and song writer on it, she will do some promo, do the premiere and be done with it. 

Archived