💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

Has anybody thought of the possibility that she might perform a ASIB song after The Cure instead of an LG6 song?

Actually, anyone who is expecting a LG6 lead is beyond delusional. Even being a GGD member does not mean one has to be that delusional. She's got no time for LG 6. None. 

A ASIB song is more plausible, tho still not probable. I think she's gonna do The Cure and they will give her the award. The song maybe will have some kind of a remix or maybe it's gonna be changed up, but I guess that's all what we're gonna get. I still think that maybe, just maybe she could surprise release a stand alone single and it's not out of the picture, but again, it's kinda late in the year to release a new single and hope for it to stick when there's radio freeze coming soon and stuff.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PSYCHOSHTICK
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Actually, anyone who is expecting a LG6 lead is beyond delusional. Even being a GGD member does not mean one has to be that delusional. She's got no time for LG 6. None. 

A ASIB song is more plausible, tho still not probable. I think she's gonna do The Cure and they will give her the award. The song maybe will have some kind of a remix or maybe it's gonna be changed up, but I guess that's all what we're gonna get. I still think that maybe, just maybe she could surprise release a stand alone single and it's not out of the picture, but again, it's kinda late in the year to release a new single and hope for it to stick when there's radio freeze coming soon and stuff.

You get me ;)

hausofbrice
59 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

yeah, she has to finish her tour than work on asib promotion, and she deserves a break in between

expect lg6 lead mid next year

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

I think she's gonna do The Cure and they will give her the award

yep most likely

xoxo, brice ♡

Maybe she will announce a new leg for America? She's doing great there, so why not? I'm not really hyped, because I've seen the performance many times, but I'm looking forward to see it in HQ and maybe she will bring something new to the performance. :lana:

Okinawa

I hope she will use this opportunity to apologize to Lady Starlight for not letting her be the opening act for her last/current tour

~We are Reel Cool~

dynamite
22 minutes ago, Louvre said:

I hope she will use this opportunity to apologize to Lady Starlight for not letting her be the opening act for her last/current tour

lol yeah...

youcantcatchme
5 hours ago, Louvre said:

And I shall personally thank her for this decision

Archived