Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Protesters outside the Joanne World Tour

iCpro

Featured Posts

PanPikus

They're just mad cause they didn't get tickets for that show or because Gaga isn't singing Sinner's Prayer :/

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages

If I was Gaga I'd send them loads of buckets of KFC to show them how generous I am and how "hateful" towards other people I am just like they are :lana:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

3 hours ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Homosexuality is not a bad thing tho...:madge:

Yeah I'm sorry. I meant the things they consider to be bad. Being that Gaga does a lot of things that they promote too, but they just ignore that. That's what I meant :sweat:

LordEnigma

This happened at the St. Paul concert too. I went up to one of them, took their booklet and ripped it up in front of them :toofunny: it caught the attention of one of Gaga's guards and he had to come and calm me down lmao.

I was also a little bit too drunk.

hausofbrice
56 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

This happened at the St. Paul concert too. I went up to one of them, took their booklet and ripped it up in front of them :toofunny: it caught the attention of one of Gaga's guards and he had to come and calm me down lmao.

I was also a little bit too drunk.

lmao you went off sis

:bon:

xoxo, brice ♡

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, itsbriceidk said:

lmao you went off sis

:bon:

I felt bad and was super embarrassed.... At the time I thought that I might be kicked out of the concert :toofunny:

I still cringe thinking of it hahahah but I'm lowkey glad I did it

JazzGa

My flop town guaranteeing Gaga will never perform a secret aftershow at Play or a jazz club with our legendary ignorance and **** taste in music :lana:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Fascination

You know you're a gay icon when after six years dropping a pro-LGBT song / album / era you're still being hunted by ignorant religious freaks.

Archived