news

Lady Gaga X Tudor full commercial

lucs

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CakeLikeLG

I wonder if the commercial will air in Poland. I want everyone to look at legend I stan for :queenga:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Glamourpuss

Holy **** I thought I always preferred her blonde but she looks amazing with the dark hair. pleeeeeeaaaase let this be the look for the new era. :excited2:

Luke78619

We need gifs of:

• the hand roll by darkga at the beginning

• classyga's eye roll

also, why has it only just occurred that Gaga is doing an ad for watches, which tell the time. Along with her fellas insta posts where he keeps putting the time as the caption. Also, the mystery around the clocks on the wrist bands for the tour. Also, when she said how the clock will start ticking for LG5 after artrave tour (maybe LG6 is the original LG5)... also, the "tick tick tick boom" thing she posted during the album gap as well 

Lady Gaga - End Of Time, the single

Am I reaching :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

3 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

We need gifs of:

• classyga's eye roll

also, why has it only just occurred that Gaga is doing an ad for watches, which tell the time. Along with her fellas insta posts where he keeps putting the time as the caption. Also, the mystery around the clocks on the wrist bands for the tour. Also, when she said how the clock will start ticking for LG5 after artrave tour (maybe LG6 is the original LG5)... also, the "tick tick tick boom" thing she posted during the album gap as well 

Don't worry, I accept anything cause I'm desperate for something new from Gaga :selena:

TheRoof
10 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

We need gifs of:

• classyga's eye roll

@gagagoogoose please come tru :bon:

CautiousLurker
4 hours ago, monster78619 said:

We need gifs of:

• classyga's eye roll

That was my second though, first being 'THIS AD SLAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYS' :cryga:

...and third being 'am I the only one who thinks the sound of her footsteps doesn't match up with the video' :selena:

DiscoStyx

I don't know if it's interesting/relevant but I know some people in france who saw the ad on TV today 

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Archived