The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
2 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

You simply cannot compare Gaga and Taylor's vocals. Why are you trying? She was barely even dancing... I don't even know if I would call it choreography. I honestly thought it was a pretty cool performance... I liked it. But she barely sang. Don't "Sure, Jan" me. Haha. :laughga:

I'm not comparing their vocals??? Where the **** did you read that? Whatever you're not worth my time

Musery

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

thats what i'm saying? 

Yes. I was just confused by your wording. 

TheQueenLG
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I'm not comparing their vocals??? Where the **** did you read that? Whatever you're not worth my time

I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset anyone by sharing my opinion. 

Yikes! :poot:

Wow all this salt already for a tour that was announced less than two hours ago, love it :lolly: 

who will love me when the night is over

drinkmytears
42 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Look it up :reductive:

Yeah I have looked up the box score every show but 1 soldout

scallywally
4 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Change the subject to on topic, you don't really want to delve into the btwt. Open a different thread, if you do but youll might regret it. Its best to ignore it really :) Most fans in the know don't go there. Youll just end up with pics of crowds and groupon adverts and pics of madonnas second hand stage in a car park. its in the past. look forward.

Phoebe Buffay
4 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

See pics from the crowd in some shows.

StrawberryBlond

So, the question is, if this is indeed a stadium tour, will she do stadiums the world over? And if so, how on earth is she going to fare in Asia and god forbid, Europe? There's a reason why her international dates are always so much lower than her North American ones - because she doesn't command the same touring interest overseas. She had some gall calling her last tour the "1989 World Tour" when it only visited 10 countries. Even the Joanne "World" Tour is visiting more countries than that and it was nowhere near as successful as 1989. It doesn't seem to matter how much more successful she gets in foreign markets, she consistently keeps international dates at a minimum and the only countries outside North America in which she's ever done a headlining stadium gig are Australia and Japan. Even though she sold 1 million copies of 1989 in the UK, that still wasn't enough to headline multiple arena shows or even one stadium date (the London date was part of a festival, so didn't count). The only other places in Europe that she's ever done arena shows are Netherlands and Germany and it was only one date each time. It's pathetic. No matter how big she becomes, there's some markets she just can't crack and touring is when you honestly see how much of a local act she is and how popular she truly is.

homomo

Toronto is the only Canadian city on there :rip: 

Nonetheless, I'll be living in Ireland as of April, so if she does Dublin, I might go there.

scallywally
54 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

So, the question is, if this is indeed a stadium tour, will she do stadiums the world over? And if so, how on earth is she going to fare in Asia and god forbid, Europe? There's a reason why her international dates are always so much lower than her North American ones - because she doesn't command the same touring interest overseas. She had some gall calling her last tour the "1989 World Tour" when it only visited 10 countries. Even the Joanne "World" Tour is visiting more countries than that and it was nowhere near as successful as 1989. It doesn't seem to matter how much more successful she gets in foreign markets, she consistently keeps international dates at a minimum and the only countries outside North America in which she's ever done a headlining stadium gig are Australia and Japan. Even though she sold 1 million copies of 1989 in the UK, that still wasn't enough to headline multiple arena shows or even one stadium date (the London date was part of a festival, so didn't count). The only other places in Europe that she's ever done arena shows are Netherlands and Germany and it was only one date each time. It's pathetic. No matter how big she becomes, there's some markets she just can't crack and touring is when you honestly see how much of a local act she is and how popular she truly is.

She hasn't announced stadiums around the world you are preemting dissent without anybody, or her or dates to suggest otherwise. I'm pretty sure they figure out the markets and it will be in arenas in some places. Who told you it was a worldwide stadium tour? Why waste your time looking at her past dates or where shes promoted more or where shes sold more? We sill don't know if Joanne will visit more than 10 countries do we? Wheres the truth in the majority of your post?

You don't just become a bam stadium worldwide artist. Some people are so fixated on negativity and putting others down is playground uneconomical nonsense. Bjork was a 'local star' from being a little girl. I don't understand your rhetoric. Taylor wasn't really promoted overseas much till her 1989 album it takes time to 'crack'. Madonnas first tour was only in the us. Was she a local star??? Have a word with yourself because I don't want you to come across looking silly. Not 1 person here or anywhere as said this is a 'WORLDWIDE STADIUM TOUR' which makes your whole negative post a complete waste of bad energy bs.

Oh I replied to you, I'm sorry, I guess youll run off and report me again because I replied. I'm replying. I'm allowed to.

If you report me again, ill report you for derailing threads filled with negative fake news. Also admin should know ive had messages praising me for standing up to this member because they are sick of them and don't want to reply because they are a problem.

2 hours ago, JGD said:

No San Diego :madge: 

I swear artist act like there aren’t 2 big stadiums here in SD

OT: at least queen Lana chose SD as the only California city she coming too :pray:

Archived