💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

Runway
14 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

The dates in Saint Petersburg, Oslo, Nice, Sofia, Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius were pretty bad considering that they were huge arenas or parks.

Basically no one tours in those cities and she still performed so Gaga still won. xx

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Weird because every BTWB show sold out except 1 in Latin America. The Russian dates did well.

Look it up :reductive:

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Basically no one tours in those cities and she still performed so Gaga still won. xx

:awkney::bon:

scallywally

We all know BTWB was a bit of a disaster overseas. That's off topic, nobody needs to argue. Other sites called it the groupon tour the more we bring it up the more we remind people.  

Lanadelduck
27 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Gaga only did those shows because she had never been to those areas. Plus, Gaga polarized a lot of people between Born This Way's release and the BTWB going on sale. If you look at the 1989 "World" Tour, Taylor only played big markets. She's doing the same this time around.

Every ticket will be gone. 

Runway
5 minutes ago, scallywally said:

We all know BTWB was a bit of a disaster overseas. That's off topic, nobody needs to argue. Other sites called it the groupon tour the more we bring it up the more we remind people.  

This is a myth :toofunny: 

TheQueenLG

She doesn't deserve a stadium tour... Be real. The only performers today that deserve a stadium tour are Pink, Beyonce, Gaga, and Bruno. She'll probably lipsynch most of the time like she did at SNL. 

Update: This is not a hate statement. Just stating my opinion.

Update: I don't really know what to call her performance... You're absolutely right in that she wasn't completely lipsinging. But 80% of the performance was backtrack and not her live singing. I enjoyed the performance - certainly not hating. 

RAMROD
Just now, TheQueenLG said:

She doesn't deserve a stadium tour... Be real. The only performers today that deserve a stadium tour are Pink, Beyonce, Gaga, and Bruno. She'll probably lipsynch most of the time like she did at SNL. 

Who are you to say that tbh :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

scallywally
3 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

What about Coldplay? Adele? Madonna and Ed in places? Bon Jovi?

Bruno????? Are you having a laugh? Pink struggles with arena dates let alone stadiums in Europe, she hasn't had a hit in years. Whens Gaga done a stadium in Europe? I want your happy pills, share them out :) 

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

giphy.webp 

What you call "lip-syncing" is something gaga does a lot too whether you wanna admit it or not. In songs with dancing Gaga also has heavy back track, which she sings over, which is pretty dam loud and no back track during the verses (e.g. Applause at the VMAs) It's the same for the ready for it performance

Musery

TheQueenLG
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

giphy.webp 

What you call "lip-syncing" is something gaga does a lot too whether you wanna admit it or not. In songs with dancing Gaga also has heavy back track, which she sings over, which is pretty dam loud and no back track during the verses (e.g. Applause at the VMAs) It's the same for the ready for it performance

You simply cannot compare Gaga and Taylor's vocals. Why are you trying? She was barely even dancing... I don't even know if I would call it choreography. I honestly thought it was a pretty cool performance... I liked it. But she barely sang. Don't "Sure, Jan" me. Haha. :laughga:

scallywally
9 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

ORQbQ3K.jpggallery_madonna.jpg

She's coming for Sweet and Sticky's records.

Did Madonna get over $400 mill? I don't really know but wow if Taylor does, she does but that's mega figures.

DeleteMyAccount
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

giphy.webp 

Singing with backtrack isn't really lip-syncing.

Ryusei
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Singing with backtrack isn't really lip-syncing.

thats what i'm saying? 

Musery

Archived