💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga
Just now, EvilRegal said:

That doesn't mean anything. BTW sold 1,108,000 in its first week but some of the shows on the BTW Ball (to be specific the South American, Russian and some of the European dates) did pretty bad.

Those were from US who can only afford 99cents from Amazon :ladyhaha:

nostalgia’s for geeks

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Those were from US who can only afford 99cents from Amazon :ladyhaha:

But the album wasn't for 99 cents in SA, EU I think. :oprah:

Future Lover
2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

That doesn't mean anything. BTW sold 1,108,000 in its first week but some of the shows on the BTW Ball (to be specific the South American, Russian and some of the European dates) did pretty bad.

Gaga only did those shows because she had never been to those areas. Plus, Gaga polarized a lot of people between Born This Way's release and the BTWB going on sale. If you look at the 1989 "World" Tour, Taylor only played big markets. She's doing the same this time around.

Gagz4Gaga
Just now, EvilRegal said:

But the album wasn't for 99 cents in SA, EU I think. :oprah:

Yeah but you were referring to the 1 million + first week sale, right? Which was US.

Anyway, other factors affected the performance of btwb, not just album sale.

nostalgia’s for geeks

Runway
6 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

BTWB smashed in Russia and Europe wyd :rip: 

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Future Lover said:

Gaga only did those shows because she had never been to those areas. Plus, Gaga polarized a lot of people between Born This Way's release and the BTWB going on sale. If you look at the 1989 "World" Tour, Taylor only played big markets. She's doing the same this time around.

That's true. :bon:

But I can't see Tay Tay doing stadiums outside of NA and Oceania and Japan.

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Runway said:

BTWB smashed in Russia and Europe wyd :rip: 

The dates in Saint Petersburg, Oslo, Nice, Sofia, Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius were pretty bad considering that they were huge arenas or parks.

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

LMAO Gaga sold out nine freaking stadium dates on BTW Ball 

You KP fans just pressed that TS and Gaga are actually power house tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

LMAO Gaga sold out nine freaking stadium dates on BTW Ball 

You KP fans just pressed that TS and Gaga are actually power house tbh

I don't wanna argue about Gaga because I don't want to but that's the truth, and I never said that I was a Katy Perry fan.

DeleteMyAccount

I'm surprised she's not coming to Wisconsin. There's obviously enough demand even with Chicago close by.

Ryusei
8 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

The dates in Saint Petersburg, Oslo, Nice, Sofia, Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius were pretty bad considering that they were huge arenas or parks.

I mean... either this page is lying or all those dates were actually sold out... the only one that didnt sell out according to this page is the one in colombia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_This_Way_Ball

Musery

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Ryusei said:

I mean... either this page is lying or all those dates were actually sold out... the only one that didnt sell out according to this page is the one in colombia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_This_Way_Ball

LiveNation always reports concerts as sold out even when they're not. And you can see some pics on Google and you can see some of them aren't sold out.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

I don't wanna argue about Gaga because I don't want to but that's the truth, and I never said that I was a Katy Perry fan.

OK fair enough.

Also, I am a detective. 

erOMK.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

drinkmytears
22 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Weird because every BTWB show sold out except 1 in Latin America. The Russian dates did well.

Archived