event

The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

oh oh... I'm getting the feeling that I won't be at home when she comes to europe if the US dates are around that time...

There's so many gaps there's bound to be more imo

who will love me when the night is over

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Where'd you go?

Well if it's anywhere from June/July/August - February/March or smth I might be in China or somewhere else depending on where I wanna go in my semester abroad :awkney: 

Musery

Ryusei
8 minutes ago, Spock said:

There's so many gaps there's bound to be more imo

but I don't think she'll go to europe in those gaps and I'm not going to the US... 

Musery

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

but I don't think she'll go to europe in those gaps and I'm not going to the US... 

For 1989 she did, the dates were sandwiched between the US ones. Also if it's a stadium tour (ew) I doubt she'll come to Europe on winter 

who will love me when the night is over

Phoebe Buffay

No, but for real tho, why do I get this feeling that this tour is going to do bad in terms of attendance? :oprah:

Gagz4Gaga

In my country we don't have a stadium but our biggest arena can accommodate a 50,000+ crowd. Hope she comes here :selena:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Ryusei
Just now, EvilRegal said:

No, but for real tho, why do I get this feeling that this tour is going to do bad in terms of attendance? :oprah:

worry for yourself :oprah:  Who do you think bought all those albums? People who arent going to attend the tour? 

Musery

NewUsername
26 minutes ago, Spock said:

Additional tour dates to be announced in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia & New Zealand

(cute OP coming later :gaycat:)

And Europe mainland? :oprah:

Gagz4Gaga

Can't believe she's doing a stadium tour and coming to snatch Formation Tour's wig :pray:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

worry for yourself :oprah:  Who do you think bought all those albums? People who arent going to attend the tour? 

That doesn't mean anything. BTW sold 1,108,000 in its first week but some of the shows on the BTW Ball (to be specific the South American, Russian and some of the European dates) did pretty bad.

Archived