Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

scallywally
11 minutes ago, NIghtmareElm said:

SWEET!

My complaint about this is I preordered the album and I still haven't got my code to get a high boost yet.  

Oh also people who have registered should get an email on the 2nd of December. I'm not in the US, but heres the details:

The Taylor Swift Tix Verified Fan Presale begins Tuesday, December 5 and runs through Friday, December 8. Participants in the Taylor Swift Tix program will receive an email on December 2 with their personal presale date and time. The general public onsale is Wednesday, December 13.

Bit vague I know but there you go :) 

My CD in Europe came with a voucher, might be different.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIghtmareElm
8 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Oh also people who have registered should get an email on the 2nd of December. I'm not in the US, but heres the details:

The Taylor Swift Tix Verified Fan Presale begins Tuesday, December 5 and runs through Friday, December 8. Participants in the Taylor Swift Tix program will receive an email on December 2 with their personal presale date and time. The general public onsale is Wednesday, December 13.

Bit vague I know but there you go :) 

My CD in Europe came with a voucher, might be different.

AWESOME!!  I'm assuming the bigger boost you have the earlier you can buy a ticket?  It's cool that either way we get to buy a ticket before the 13th.

Are there any ticket prices predictions?  Since it's an all stadium tour, ticket prices will be more expensive?  

scallywally
4 minutes ago, NIghtmareElm said:

AWESOME!!  I'm assuming the bigger boost you have the earlier you can buy a ticket?  It's cool that either way we get to buy a ticket before the 13th.

Are there any ticket prices predictions?  Since it's an all stadium tour, ticket prices will be more expensive?  

Yeah prices are up $50 - $350 Depending on seats and package (says more details to follow)

alextruper17

I’m really losing my hopes she’ll come to Mexico for the first time. :selena:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Phoebe Buffay
15 hours ago, Polupojava said:

wasn't the russian part of the btwb sold out? i do know south america struggled a bit, especially columbia..

The show in Moscow was 95% sold out, but the show in Saint Petersburg... :selena:

European dates should be coming soon, they were teasing stadiums on the radio for the UK a little while ago :giveup: 

who will love me when the night is over

StrawberryBlond
15 hours ago, scallywally said:

So why react? You know ive tried to build bridges with you (even though you threw it back in my face). If you are out of opinions or have nothing to add apart from your fact funding waste of time enjoy a different thread. C'mon, you've been bullied in the past excuse doesn't mean you end up being a bitter person otherwise we all would. No need to pull that poor me syndrome, were in this together. Instead of trying to have a conversation you don't take in any input to respond in an agreeable way. Like some sortve 30 odd yr old person bored in their mum and dads spare bedroom, bitching about anything because they are unhappy. We all want to be happy, we all want to enjoy music. Not waste time going over how many tickets were sold on the red tour in the uk god knows how many years ago. Seriously???? Do you think that's time well spent of your life looking that up??

Were all tortured in some ways and try and make things a bit glass half full, its a good aim, we should all do that together. Stop pouring yours down the sink.

I could go on but its just bashing my head against a brick wall.

What do you mean "why react?" I'm responding in a forum, that's what we do. Your attempts to build bridges have been done all the wrong way. You've just acted superior and condescending instead of trying to properly engage and empathise with me. I'm not out of opinions, I could keep on adding stuff. Why aren't you responding to anything I actually said and changing the subject? Because you know what I'm writing is right. You bringing up being bullied in the past all comes from another thread, why are you bringing it here? I'm not a bitter person in general, just certain people make me that way. "Don't take any input to respond in an agreeable way" - what on earth does that mean? I shouldn't respond if I don't agree with you, is that it? And I'm 27, not 30. And how dare you try to make me sound pathetic for being unlucky in life. How am I wasting my time posting facts about the subject at hand? It doesn't take hours of my time to look this stuff up. Funny how you seem to think research is a waste of time despite you encouraging me to do just that previously. Seems that research is only a waste of time in your eyes when it goes against something you believe in. I'm into music research. I like learning about things. It's no waste of my time at all.

I'll be positive when there's stuff to be positive about, thanks very much. Just because I don't like the same things you do doesn't mean that I'm doing wrong. You have the hardest time accepting different opinions to your own.

Whispering

August in Atlanta? Tampa? Miami? Nashville? Chances are it will be ****ing miserable outside!

September doesn't look much better. I'm going to have to skip this one. :( 

scallywally
14 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

What do you mean "why react?" I'm responding in a forum, that's what we do. Your attempts to build bridges have been done all the wrong way. You've just acted superior and condescending instead of trying to properly engage and empathise with me. I'm not out of opinions, I could keep on adding stuff. Why aren't you responding to anything I actually said and changing the subject? Because you know what I'm writing is right. You bringing up being bullied in the past all comes from another thread, why are you bringing it here? I'm not a bitter person in general, just certain people make me that way. "Don't take any input to respond in an agreeable way" - what on earth does that mean? I shouldn't respond if I don't agree with you, is that it? And I'm 27, not 30. And how dare you try to make me sound pathetic for being unlucky in life. How am I wasting my time posting facts about the subject at hand? It doesn't take hours of my time to look this stuff up. Funny how you seem to think research is a waste of time despite you encouraging me to do just that previously. Seems that research is only a waste of time in your eyes when it goes against something you believe in. I'm into music research. I like learning about things. It's no waste of my time at all.

I'll be positive when there's stuff to be positive about, thanks very much. Just because I don't like the same things you do doesn't mean that I'm doing wrong. You have the hardest time accepting different opinions to your own.

you've unfortunately got me completely wrong, I actually love everybody and complete opposite points of views, I find them really enlightening interesting and I embrace them.

I get you, its OK.

The looking up music research though to put down someone else. Its slightly weird when you say you haven't got time to learn about the facts of history and things that matter that seriously effects people is a bit strange, I can tell youre not stupid. So I know youd think the same as me the other way round.

I don't care 1% if someone doesn't agree with me, not a speck of dust. So yeah we have different points of view. That's OK, that's life.  

If you want to spend your free time looking up things to put others down instead of positive things and enriching more of your global knowledge, that's your prerogative. Have fun doing it. That's great! Its your life! Just don't complain when you say the wrong things and say you don't know what you are talking about. You want to jump in first being bitchy without admitting that you haven't got time to learn about what you are talking about. lol. You understand, I know you do. Its fine. I can tell you like the last word to, its yours :)

StrawberryBlond
11 hours ago, scallywally said:

you've unfortunately got me completely wrong, I actually love everybody and complete opposite points of views, I find them really enlightening interesting and I embrace them.

I get you, its OK.

The looking up music research though to put down someone else. Its slightly weird when you say you haven't got time to learn about the facts of history and things that matter that seriously effects people is a bit strange, I can tell youre not stupid. So I know youd think the same as me the other way round.

I don't care 1% if someone doesn't agree with me, not a speck of dust. So yeah we have different points of view. That's OK, that's life.  

If you want to spend your free time looking up things to put others down instead of positive things and enriching more of your global knowledge, that's your prerogative. Have fun doing it. That's great! Its your life! Just don't complain when you say the wrong things and say you don't know what you are talking about. You want to jump in first being bitchy without admitting that you haven't got time to learn about what you are talking about. lol. You understand, I know you do. Its fine. I can tell you like the last word to, its yours :)

Well, if you're so accepting of different points of view, I wish you'd be a bit more respectful of mine instead of trying to paint me as wrong.

I don't necessarily bring up this stuff to bring someone else down. What usually happens, as is the case here, is that I post something that a fan takes issue with, so they quote me, voicing their outrage and I have to respond to them explaining why I said what I did. I'm just defending my opinion/interpretation of things, just like them. If they hadn't felt they need to quote me, I wouldn't have had to "put them down." I do research stuff about other facts and history, actually, but some research is quicker, easier, accessible, easier to understand, etc than other types. Researching stuff about a singer is really easy to do and understand. Research that involves scientific/political/technical terms that I'm not educated in, for page after page, not so much.

I don't research stuff to put others down, like I said, just defending my opinion with the facts where possible. It's hard to not pull out receipts when someone is calling you stupid, misinformed or delusional. For example, you were on at me earlier asking why I was assuming it was a stadium tour, so I had to point out that it was called the Reputation Stadium Tour and all the dates were stadiums thus far. Pretty easy assumption to make, yet you thought it was worth it to keep arguing. I don't understand your fascination with wanting to break my opinion down. In this case, it was based on solid fact, so I don't know what you were arguing about. People can do positive stuff as well as negative, you don't have to pick just one. A good while back, I actually made a thread where we attempted to write compliments about artists we dislike and yes, mine even included Taylor (she writes all her own work, plays multiple instruments and is very beautiful). I thought it was time I tried being a bit more positive. I genuinely am a nice person, it's just that the online world seems to spout nothing but negative news these days and artists aren't making as much good music anymore, so pessimism reigns supreme. I can't be positive if there's nothing to be positive about. And sometimes people claim I don't know what I'm talking about when they're the ones who haven't researched. I rarely go into discussion without first researching my opinion to make sure it stands. This is where you go again with the patronizing. You don't seem to realise you're doing it. If you want us to get along, you need to stop being so judgemental and preachy to me and talk to me like your friend, not like you're my teacher.

In addition to your amazing seat location, each VIP ticket purchase includes a reputation themed collector's box that is custom designed and uniquely constructed with loaded video screen and other exclusive tour artwork and memorabilia.

Exclusive video content and a message from Taylor, presented on a built-in video screen

Limited edition Hardback reputation book with personal photos, never-before-seen portrait photos, poetry and paintings

Specially commissioned LED VIP Tour laminate with matching lanyard. Operates as interactive wearable at the show!

Commemorative Ticket and acrylic Ticket holder for permanent display

Critically acclaimed reputation CD

Crowd-free merchandise shopping opportunity with your VIP pass

Special venue admission lines with your VIP pass/ticket - skip the long lines!

Sounds expensive af :giveup: 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived