• Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSTER
Just now, Hi Its Nicole said:

No I’m from Palm Beach but that was the closest one to me

Ohh. :huntyga:

LADYGAGASHOOCK

giphy.gif

I just recieved my VIP box in the mail and it’s so aesthetically pleasing:messga: It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be tho:derpga: I hope Gags do something similar with the VIP tix in the future:firega::pray:

Spock
20 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

giphy.gif

I just recieved my VIP box in the mail and it’s so aesthetically pleasing:messga: It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be tho:derpga: I hope Gags do something similar with the VIP tix in the future:firega::pray:

You mean you don’t like dollar store bubble guns???

who will love me when the night is over

LADYGAGASHOOCK
8 minutes ago, Spock said:

You mean you don’t like dollar store bubble guns???

...:derpga:

:rip::selena:

I luv them:ohwell: But imagine the possibilities if  Gaga got the chance to construct a VIP box:firega::tony: Imagine if she had one for ARTRAVE with something similar to this aesthetic

DYWouUoWAAAeLNU.jpg

It would leave us bald :saladga::messga: 

Haroon

Still haven’t received my ticket or VIP box :gum: But then mind you I just got most of my other concert tickets, usually they arrive 1-2 months before but this time I got them all days before or maximum 2 weeks which is really late compared to normal :spin: 

Haroon

My VIP package arrived yesterday :woot: Opened it this morning and I was in awe :diane: So much attention to detail everywhere, it was well worth the money. Like the first time I've gotten VIP packages has been this time for Katy and Beyonce & Jay-Z and Taylor and I can confidently say that Taylor blew them all out of the water. It was the most expensive but considering how much stuff there was in there and the presentation and everything I think out of everyone's it actually had the most worth :laughga:

Can't wait for my show on Saturday :giveup:

Haroon

THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST CONCERTS I'VE EVER BEEN TO :cryga: Got there around 11AM and got front row in the front snake pit, even though I pretty much could've gotten there ages later and still gotten front/second row :rip: There was so much space to move about, I'm so glad it wasn't crammed like how standing is at most concerts :laughga:

The special guest for the second London show was Robbie Williams, they sang Angels :flutter:

I have a newfound higher appreciation for Taylor than I did before seeing her. It was my first time and after last night I know that I won't let it be my last time :giveup: 

9kRzVcj.jpg

xNb7LRh.jpg

jV1bg6e.jpg

w4n1x69.jpg

Spock

So last night was my TENTH Taylor concert :diane: I was definitely feeling the feels 

I got to move around to the b stages and be SO close to her, and tbh I wouldn’t have had it any different for my tenth show 

i can’t believe it’s been so long since I first saw her during Speak Now World Tour, curly haired and all :flutter: 

who will love me when the night is over

• 1 month later...
Lextyr97

Y'all that concert was amazing. Bought A5 section tickets for Gillette and my friend upgraded us to center snake pit. Gorgeous show

Sebastiaan De Graaf

Taylor really slays that tour and some GGD little monsters can stay pressed, she will earn her money and Gaga will earn too:vegas:

Sebastiaan De Graaf
On 11/13/2017 at 4:15 PM, EvilRegal said:

No, but for real tho, why do I get this feeling that this tour is going to do bad in terms of attendance? :oprah:

Lmao she sold out almost every tour. A lot of people said it but at the last moment they were sold out:sharon:

xoxojohnwayne

guys, i saw her in the UK and I fell in love with her so I bought a 3rd row to her show in Canada lol or 500 canadian dollars, **** this bitch is amazing. (like her since reputation only :D )

Archived