💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

alestevens

118K people attended her 2 Rose Bowl shows, and she grossed $16.2M for them. The boxscore is out on Pollstar and the guys on BCharts shared it!

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
4 minutes ago, alestevens said:

118K people attended her 2 Rose Bowl shows, and she grossed $16.2M for them. The boxscore is out on Pollstar and the guys on BCharts shared it!

I honestly thought she would be making $20m tbh. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

JGD
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

I honestly thought she would be making $20m tbh. 

Unless they didn’t include VIP tickets like the first 3 shows.

Haroon

$8.1m per show is a lot though :laughga: Don’t artists make like 7-8.5m max for places like Wembley Stadium in the UK because of the conversion stuff it ends up higher and it’s got a 90k capacity and stuff (bit less without floor GA) and those are usually some of the highest dates of a tour? :confused: Unless the artist is doing Australian stadiums, then those usually take the cake :rip: 

Spock

DeGAm6jVMAAxDRZ.jpg

Kim finished her :noparty: 

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

GOT MY VIP BOXES TODAY :giveup:

I am so slayed, it's SO beautiful and high quality. When will my other faves tbh. When I thing about the artRAVE bubble gun :selena:

Still haven't received my tickets though

My first show is in seven days :diane::diane::diane: 

Spock

On my way to Manchester for my first show tonight 

v1Y23Q.gif

:giveup: 

JGD
2 hours ago, Spock said:

On my way to Manchester for my first show tonight 

v1Y23Q.gif

:giveup: 

Have fun! It’ll be amazing!

MaryJaneHolland
On 5/26/2018 at 5:11 PM, Spock said:

DeGAm6jVMAAxDRZ.jpg

Kim finished her :noparty: 

omg :air:

Haroon

Still haven’t got my ticket or VIP box :gum: What if I’m not home to receive it? :giveup: 

Spock

Essay incoming :interestinga:

Back when Reputation was released, I wasn’t so sure that I felt the same way about Taylor. I loved the album, but I felt like I had outgrown stanning for her a little bit (I’m 24 years old lol). Maybe it was because of the way I was obsessed with 1989 and was just on a come down, maybe because she went on a blackout, maybe because I felt like I overplayed her music. I don’t know.

But tonight at the show I realized how much I MISSED her, and having her in my life. I got really teary eyed when she started talking about waking away from the spotlight during this era, and about us. It just hit me right in the feels. I now realize I truly LOVE her, and will never stop being a fan. Tonight at Manchester was my fourth tour and sixth Taylor show. I’m definitely in for the long haul 

As for the show itself, it was incredible. Those who say she isn’t a good performer are truly missing out, because yes, Taylor is not a peformer like BeyoncĂ©. But she doesn’t have to be, and offers something that is entirely different and still totally valid. Taylor makes you feel like you matter, and makes such a connection with you that I never felt at other concerts, not even Gaga. 

At at first when the tour started I thought the setlist was a mess, but it flowed really well. The production was insane, i loved how detailed everything was! I do wish however that she would have stuck to the Reputation theme a bit more. Delicate, Getaway Car, CIWYW etc definitely feel like old Taylor, and tbh those were one of the best moments. 

An MDNA type storyline from dark to light, starting with new Taylor and her reverting back to old Taylor, coupled with themed interludes, would have been amazing and have such a good message. So yeah it did feel a bit all over the place and made the message of Reputation feel a bit meaningless. But it was still so so so so good. 

Can’t wait for the rest of my shows 

:diane: 

Spock

I was front row center snake pit tonight and the slayage was so real omg :giveup: 

Archived