Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has anyone purchased GA tickets via stubhub?

Panther2009

Featured Posts

Panther2009

Hello everyone! I'm a longtime reader, first time poster.  I plan on attending Gaga's concert at the end of the month and was wondering if anyone on here has already attended the show with a purchased GA card entry ticket through stubhub and did you have any problems?  I trust stubhub because it's money back guaranteed if there are any issues. Plus, they have been doing this method of entry for other high profile concerts (Adele, Garth Brooks) and I believe that if they had any continuous problems, they would have prevented resale for this type of entry. Thank you! 

hausofbrice

I've never bought gaga tix with stubhub, but i got legit tix to Melanie Martinez through it 

and can people start a thread with 0 reputa now? :gum:

xoxo, brice ♡

GypsyBabe

A girl at the show I went to last night bought GA tickets through StubHub and they ended up not being valid. I felt so bad because she was like hysterical. They generally are pretty good though, I think. 

⚯͛

Panther2009
8 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

A girl at the show I went to last night bought GA tickets through StubHub and they ended up not being valid. I felt so bad because she was like hysterical. They generally are pretty good though, I think. 

Oh wow! Thanks for letting me know. I have heard where the cards work or either don't work. I have purchased tickets from stubhub before and never had an issue, but the card only entry is something I have never dealt with before. 

GypsyBabe
20 minutes ago, Panther2009 said:

Oh wow! Thanks for letting me know. I have heard where the cards work or either don't work. I have purchased tickets from stubhub before and never had an issue, but the card only entry is something I have never dealt with before. 

Yeah, I’m not sure what happened with her but it was sad. In the end she ended up getting a couple tickets from the Mohegan Sun staff. They told her she was super lucky because there were no more tickets. 

I’ve used stubhub in the past and been fine. But I dont know...

⚯͛

Vasilios Mantoulidis

The seller doesn't get paid until after the buyer confirms they attended the show with no issues, so it's very rare.

Panther2009
1 hour ago, Luckystef8 said:

I just saw her at mohegan sun and got my GA Tickets off of stub hub and everything worked out

Thanks! Glad you did not have any issues. I feel better about purchasing the ticket now since I have heard where people have not had any issues with stubhub and the card entry.  

Archived